Swap 17 : Another Angels?!

And.... It's been two or three months. I'm really sorry.... And also, today chapter kind of.. how should I say? A lazy chapter?

"W-who are you...?" Riku asked, his eyes wide at the sight of 'Tenn' and 'Kuroko'. They both have really unique eyes and look at Riku who's in Kuroko's body. Those eyes...

Meanwhile...

"What was that?"

"No clue."

"Gomen..." Said Airi as every heads in that room turn to her. Her voice is quiet but still can hear in that room. "Usually, the older twin know everything about the Guardian. I know everything that Negai do. Ame-kun didn't know what happen to him. I should take the responsibility since I'm his older sister. It's our fault.. Because of us, Riku-kun and Tetsuya-kun..."

"Please don't blame yourself." Said Sougo with soothing tone while smile at her.

"Eh?"

"Everyone made a mistake. Same with you and Negai. But if we made a mistake, we have to fix that mistake. Fixing it alone will be hard for you. That's why you should asking help to the people you trust. I'm surely sure we could help you." Said Sougo, holding her hands that has been shaking from the start.

Airi looking at Sougo while wide her eyes a bit before tears falling to her cheek. Sougo beginning to panic. "A-Airi-chan?! D-don't cry! Did I said something wrong?!"

She shook her head as she wipe the tears away. "Ie. It just.... You guys really nice. We only causing trouble but you guys still helping us." She facing them and giving them her huge smile. "Arigatou. I'm really grateful for your help."

Everyone relax themselves when seeing her smile but they quickly sit straight as soon her expression turn blank. The ocean blue eyes looking at them silently before she open her mouth.

"You guys shouldn't be nice to us. Despite the title 'Guardian of Wish', we only causing catastrophe to you guys." The blank stare from Negai making all of them shiver all of sudden. "But thank you for helping Airi-sama! She's everything to me!" Said Negai with smile.

'W-what with the sudden change in her personality..?'

"Hahaha! It's okay!" Said Momo cheerfully.

'But you barely do anything!!!'

"And also.. There's something I want to tell. We not the only twins Guardians. There's a lot of twins Guardians out there. In this case, Yume just felt one of them. I could feel it. The energy that comes from two of your friends in that cafe."

Everyone except Negai wide their eyes in shock.

"You mean... Nanase-san is also.."

"Hai. He's the host of the Guardian of Melody. The same thing with his older brother."

*

What is happening?! He didn't understand the situation right now! First, the Shunsuke's twin and now them! But they do have beautiful eyes- Wait. Those eyes.... That's mean-

"It's really nice to finally meet you Riku!" 'Kuroko' said in playful tone and grin at Riku.

Riku shock with the sudden greeting. There's no way Kuroko will say something like that in that tone. He usually didn't show any emotion.

"Melodia, you just making him more scared." Said 'Tenn' softly at 'Kuroko' or Melodia. "I'm not scaring him!" Melodia protested as 'Tenn' just look at him amused.

'Kuroko' or Melodia walk toward Riku and place both his hands on Riku's shoulder. "Look, I know something like this really weird and cool-"

"Since when something like this cool?"