Swap 14 : More People

Hello... It's nearly been two months isn't? I'm sorry... School keep me be busier than usual. And my brain can't produce any idea.. Maybe I should visit that holy place (Toilet) more often... And don't forget to vote and comment!

Oh.. What a nice weather. Seeing Kagami become a babysitter really fun. Do you know how our big tiger become a babysitter? Okay, let's move back for a few minutes ago.

"Kagamicchi!!" Shout Kise while wave his hand at Kagami. He clearly didn't saw Riku (In Kuroko's body and wear girl uniform. The picture is up there ☝️) beside Kagami. Blame that low presence in his body. Kagami look at the idiot blond in surprise and sigh. "Ahh... Not him!"

"Yes me!!"

"I'm not talking to you, Kise!"

And Riku just watch them clueless as he being ignore again because of the low presence in Kuroko's body. Meh. He didn't really care. He just want to have fun! Just when he turn his back to go somewhere again, his hand suddenly grab by a big hand.

"Don't think you can go anywhere Nanase.." Growl Kagami and look into Riku's or Kuroko's eyes dangerously. Riku avoid his stare and laugh awkwardly. "W-what are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere. Haha..."

"For some reason, I really don't believe you."

"Kagami-kun! You're so mean!"

"Are? Who's this cute lady?" Said Kise with confused face as he suddenly appear between those two. Oh god. What should Kagami tell this copy-cat. If he lying... There's possiblity that blond will fall because of his small brain in his head. Yes. That's a good plan. "Uuhh... She is..." Come on Kagami! Think of something genius! Not some fairy tale story like 'She is a princess that come from another world to our world to escape from some bad guys that's chasing after her.' That's too unreal!

Riku saw the trouble look on Kagami's face and he want to help! He just have to think of something... Ah!

"Ano.. I have some question. Are you and Kuroko a good friend?" Asked Riku all of sudden and cause Kagami to snapped from his wonderland. 'Nanase, what are you thinking right now?!' That's what Kagami thought.

"Of course-ssu! Kurokocchi and me are close to each other! We even laugh together when we spend our time together-ssu!" Said Kise cheerfully while laugh at himself. Kagami look at Kise indifferent and thought. 'I really doubt at the last line.'

Riku clap his hands and smile at Kise. "That's great! It's mean I can trust you! By the way, Kuroko is my cousin!" Kise light up as Kuroko's name mentioned. "Really!? Finally... I meet with one of Kurokocchi's family!!!" Cheer Kise while doing punch air. Ohhhhh... Kise. How wrong are you.. While Kagami just dumbfounded and thought again. 'Since when Nanase become smart?!'

"So! What's your name? My name's Kise Ryota-ssu! You must already heard about me from Kurokocchi isn't?" Said Kise proudly. And again. How wrong you are..

Riku awkwardly laugh as the blond head mentioned the person who is currently inside his body. "A-ah.. My name is Rik- I mean Rika." Said Riku- or what he call himself Rika.

"Rika? What a nice name!"

Kagami shook his head. "Oi Kise! What are you doing here? Are you going to search Kuroko?" Asked Kagami.

Kise took out his cellphone and show those two the message he got. "Akashicchi already told everyone about Kurokocchi situation. So, our new mission is to go to this 'Flowering Cafe'! And Kurokocchi is at that cafe too!! It's unreal!! Kurokocchi switch body with an idol!! Why not me?! I want to switch body with Kurokocchi too!" Said Kise with.... His usual energy.