Swap 13 : Reunion

Yahoo. .... Up there cute isn't! ... Ahem. Okay.

Once upon a time, there's a beautiful princess lives in a cafe. She has a long pale blue hair and big blue eyes. She seem to always wear girl school uniform. One day, when she eat her donut with her friends, she saw something unusual at the sky. A weird looking bird!! Out of curiosity, she went to outside and search the weird bird. Her friends didn't even realize that she went outside because of her weak presence. Can't blame her- I mean him. His body still have a weak presence. He frown went he didn't even find the bird.

"Oi."

He turn behind him and saw Kagami. He immediately become cheerful back.

"Kagami-kun!"

"Kuro- I mean Nanase. Shouldn't you be at my apartment? And WHY did you wear THAT?!" Said Kagami while point at the girl uniform that Riku wore.

"Eto.. I'm lost but earlier I'm with Akashi-kun! And for this uniform, Akashi-kun ask me to wear it!"

"Akashi what?! Kuroko will kill me for sure.." Said Kagami while facepalm.

"Are you scared of Kuroko? For you who have such a big body but scared?"

"I'm not scared!! It just that.... When you made his anger to the maximum point, he will become Akashi 2.0." Said Kagami and shiver as he remembered the accident that happened to the Seirin Basketball Club. (This is fanfic. Anything can happen.)

"Hm? Ah! Now I remember! You're that weird looking bird aren't you!"

"Who's weird looking bird?!" Kagami quickly shrugged off. "Anyway, where's Ame? I thought you're with him."

"Ame-kun.. with Akashi-kun... But I'm with them earlier!"

"And then you went to somewhere and lost." Stated Kagami.

Riku then went to depression mode as gloomy atmosphere surrounded him. "Hai... Gomennasai..."

Kagami sigh again. "You really a troublesome person.."

"Hey!! Kagamicchi!!!!"

"And here comes another troublesome person..."

#At some random street#

Kuroko and the others are searching for the lost blue puppy. Ame seem to have some trouble in his own mind. Kuroko notice that Ame have a trouble face and went to him.

"Ame, is there something wrong?" Asked Kuroko as he look into Ame's eyes.

Ame avoid the stare and said. "Nothing."

"Ame."

"Yes! I'm worried! Onee-chan with many suspicious guy that I don't know!" Said Ame while folding his arms.

Kuroko sigh. "I already told you. They're nice people. They will surely didn't do anything bad to your sister. If they do something to her, the mom in that dorms will punish them."

While at the dorms, Mitsuki sneeze while clean his room. "Is someone badmouthing at me?"

Back to Kuroko, he pat Ame's head to make him feels better. "No need to worry okay?" Ame smile softly at him but suddenly flash of memories come to his mind. He wide his eyes and startle as Kuroko notice the startle.

"Ame?"

Ame seem snap out of it and saw Kuroko's worry face. Well.. Riku's face. "Kuroko-san, I'm okay! Don't worry about me." He smile at Kuroko.

Kuroko seem to buy it and smile back at Ame. "If you have any problem, you can talk to us." Said Kuroko and pat Ame's head again. He went back to search Riku, who currently in his body. Who know what that puppy will do in his body.