Swap 3 : How It's happened (2)

This is Riku viewpoint now. Please vote and comment! I really appreciate it! Anyway, enjoy!

Ah... The day that Idolish7 can rest. It was peaceful day for them to do whatever they want. A light appear in front of them. It's a normal day...... That's not normal! A girl suddenly appear and walk toward Riku.

"Oh my god!! This look like one of episode Mahou Shoujo Magical★Kokona!" Said Nagi excitedly

"Nagi! Don't talk about that right now!" Yelled Mitsuki.

"Am I still dreaming?" Asked Riku while tilted his head.

"Let me help you Nanase-san." Said Iori and he pinched Riku.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?!" Said Riku.

"Nope. You're not dreaming." Said Iori.

"Mou! You always do this to me!" Riku pout.

Then, there's chuckle from the girl. "You guys really funny." Her expression turn sad all of sudden. "But I has to do this."

She run toward Riku and try to touch his hair. Luckily, Nagi stopped her and Iori take Riku far from the girl.

"I'm sorry little lady. I will never let you do anything to my friend." Said Nagi. He make the girl fall with his material art. Of course gently. The girl struggling to moved.

"P-please... don't touch me.." Said the girl.

Nagi look at the girl weirdly. Suddenly his hand got electrocuted by the girl. He rub his hand because of the hurt he get. The girl look at him apologise look.

"I-I'm s-sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.." Said the girl and back up a little. She make a barrier and run toward Riku and Iori.

"Rikkun! Iorin!" Said Tamaki while try to punch the barrier.

"What is this thing?!" Said Mitsuki while touch the barrier.

"Oniisan think it's kind of a barrier." Said Yamato.

"Oh no! They in danger!" Said Nagi.

"Iori-kun! Please protect Riku-kun!" Said Sougo.

"I got it! Nanase-san, please hide behind me." Said Iori.

"B-but-"

"Just hide!" Said Iori. He then glare at the girl. "What do you want from him?!"

The girl stopped. She look at them and nearly cry. That's make them shock or panic?

"D-don't cry." Said Iori.

"I-I have to do it... If I didn't... my big brother will be in danger! I will do anything to save him! So please..." Said the girl.

When Riku hear word 'big brother' he get it. Anyone would do anything for their family. He slowly walk toward her.

"Nanase-san?! What are you doing?!"