Swap 10 : The Truth

Did I made you guys waiting? To tell the truth.... I been watching some anime. I'm sorry!!

#Previously#

"Y-you...."

"It's nice to meet you, Nanase Riku or should I say.... Kuroko Tetsuya." Said the man.

"T-Taishirou Kono..."

"That's correct~"

#Present#

"It must be a fate to bought us meet each other." Said Taishiro.

"And I hate that fate." Said Kuroko while look at the man with hateful in his eyes.

"Oh~ A rebellious type I see~ But you should know it not Shunsuke's twin fault about your situation. It was your fault." Said Taishiro as the last part in the darker tone.

"W-what?"

"It's true. Nanase Riku too. Let me tell you from the start. Airi and Ame is not a human."

"What do you mean..?"

"Inside them... there's a creature living inside them and they become a vessel to the creature. That creature prosses an unbelievable power cause to them to have it too. And I been curious what kind of ability that creature have. You know what I'm doing to them in the end right~" Said Taishiro as his smirk still on his face.

Kuroko glare at him with anger and hatred. He keep his mouth shut while grit his teeth. Who will not angry when the person use the middle school child as experiment thing, in front of him.

"Why...."

Taishiro look at Kuroko, who grasp his fist. "Hmm?"

"They already try to move on. And having a new life with their grandmother. But... you...! Because of you... their wound reopened again!"

"They deserve. Like I said they're not a human."

"How...... they can fight you back....." Kuroko mumble but Taishiro hear it.

"Ah~ I see~ It seem you didn't get that memory."

"What memory."

"Did you know that I'm the person who kill their parents and that 'obaa-chan'. That accident is not an accident. It's was my doing." He look at the comatose person. "Yuuki-kun really lucky that I didn't end his life. And their grandmother, I kill her in front of them. Hahahaha! I still remember their expression of them when their 'obaa-chan' lost her life!"

"You.. Bastard...."

"I actually getting impatient when all the experiments getting bored. But you two, make this thing getting excited! I must say your wish really selfish."

"Wha-"

"I still remember it. 'I hope... My voice can change them.' How can you make a wish like that~ Just because of that wish, your life turn upside down!" Taishiro laugh and look at Kuroko. "Their power is actually not for themselves. It was like a curse! Whoever make a wish, they will grant it when they make in contact with the wisher!"

"You're saying that..." Kuroko wide his eyes.

"Yes! The swap thing happened because you and Nanase Riku made a wish at the same time! And the wish almost similar! Haha!! This thing really interesting! Ah! I almost forgot. Actually, they didn't lost their memories."

"What?"

"They just transferred most of their bad memories to you two when they touched your head. That's why you got their memories. And the other memories locked inside their mind. They simply doesn't want to remember those memories. Look like they really want to die."