Swap 12 : Just Meeting. I guess.

Hi... There's will be some awkward moment. Why? Because I don't know how to continue the chatting or anything else.

"Riku!!!" - Normal talk
"Riku!!!" - Talk on phone
'Riku!!!' - Thought

The same town where our adorable puppy lost, the trio, Tenn, Gaku and Kuroko walking on the side alley of course wear their disguise. They wouldn't want to get chase by bunch of fangirl like there's zombie apocalypse. That will be scary if they're real zombie.

Back to the story, the brocon and the emotionless-yet-cute have a glaring contest with each other. That make Gaku feel like he's the third wheel in the group. He thought, how long they been glare each other? Don't ask me. Even I don't know. It kinda weird. Usually, Tenn will arguing with him but now it's Nana- he mean Kuroko. This damn switch thing really confusing!

"That's it! Can't you guys stop glare at each other!?" Said Gaku as he separate those two but they keep glaring. He sigh. "Now I know how Ryuu feel.."

Kuroko snap from the glaring contest and completely forgot about glaring contest with Tenn. "Ah. Forgot to tell Nanase about something." Said Kuroko, he take his 'not really' phone and typing a message to Riku. He tap the send button.

Tenn and Gaku look at his phone in curious. "What did you tell him?" Asked Tenn.

"All things that madman scientist said earlier. Nanase with one of Shunsuke twin, of course he should know about this." Said Kuroko with his usual straight face.

Just when Kuroko put his phone in his bag, sound like 'ring~ ring~' hear from his phone. "That fast.. *klik* Moshi mosh-"

"Kuroko is that true?! You meet with him?! You not hurt right?! Ai-chan too right?! Everyone okay?! He didn't put you in some kind of magic right?! Did he show you his ultimate move?!" Said the voice from the phone in panicked tone.

They sweatdrop. The last question.... What kind of questions is that? Kuroko sigh. Before he can say anything, Tenn stole the phone. That... a bit rude.

"Moshi moshi? Riku?" Said Tenn on the phone.

The phone quickly become silence. Then, "Waahh!! Tenn-nii?! What is Tenn-nii doing with Kuroko's phone? I thought Tenn-nii is busy today." Said Riku in happy tone and very loud cause to them force to cover their ears.

They can heard another voice shout on the phone. "Can you keep it down Riku-san?!"

"Is that Ame?" Said Kuroko in wonder.

"Gomen Ame-kun... Ah! Tenn-nii! How are you doing?" Asked Riku on the phone with his usual energetic tone but quickly change the question in panic again. "I- I mean. Who are you?" Said Riku in Kuroko's voice.

Tenn chuckle and thought. 'He really not bad at impression that emotionless guy.' "I'm doing fine Riku. Kuroko and your body with me too." Said Tenn.

"..... You already know...?" Asked Riku in quiet voice but still can heard.

"Un. I know already. You don't have to keep the secret with me anymore."

"Tenn-nii.. gomen. I don't want you to get worry about me.."

"It's okay. I will do the same if I were you. And... where are you right now." Said Tenn. That's not a question, it's an order.

"Umm.... Etto.."

"Let me guess. You lost right?"

"..... Hai...."