Swap 9 : Run from Idiots

About the title... I don't know why I chose it.

"Eh?!"

"What's wrong?"

"Here!" Riku show to Coach his 'not really' phone. It was a message from Kuroko. "Kuroko said Ai-chan have fever!"

"Eh?! I really don't understand twin." Said Riko.

"Hey! I'm twin too you know!" Said Riku while pouting but quickly tap something on his phone.

"Nanase, what are you doing?"

"Isn't oblivious? Calling Kuroko. I want to ask him about Ai-chan." Said Riku, who is still tap the phone.

"Can't you just ask him by message?"

"Demo, typing just making things more slow."

Riko sweatdrop. 'He really impatient. Like a child.'

Riku place the phone on his 'not really' right ear and waiting. Till-

"Ah! Kuroko! How are you?" Said Riku, who is unconsciously use Kuroko's voice with cheerful tone while talk to Kuroko by phone. While the others side-

"Nanase? *sigh* Can you drop that?"

"Eh? Nani?" Said Riku innocently still use Kuroko's voice.

"Your voice. Sound a lot like me. It's weird to hear my own voice but it's more weirder because you said in cheerful tone. Please talk like usual."

"Really? Uhem! Like this?" Riku said like his usual cute voice.

"Ah. Why did you calling me?"

"Kuroko! Is Ame-kun okay?! Is other members okay?! Tenn-nii didn't die right?!" Riku attack Kuroko with many questions.

Riko sweatdrop because of the last question. Even the phone is sweatdrop.

"Calm down Nanase. *sigh* Iori is right. You really are brocon."

"Are you mocking me?!"

"No. About the others, don't worry they're okay. And Tenn-nii didn't die."

"Really!!"

"Hai. *sigh* Hear me. Ai's condition not really good. Her fever seem didn't go down at all. But don't worry, Manager is take care of her. I really need to go."

"Where?"

"You know. I went to visit him."

"Him? D-don't tell me.... Shunsuke-kun?!"

"Hai. Good bye."

And the line went off...

"Coach!! Can I visit him too!!!" Said Riku while show his puppy blue eyes.

Riko quickly avoid to look at the puppy while try to endure her nosebleed. 'I swear I just saw puppy in front of me.' "For love of your cuteness, please don't cause any trouble! Everytimes your going somewhere, those Generation of Miracle will appear you know! And who's this Shunsuke-kun? Is he Ame's older brother that you talked earlier?"

"Un! His name is Shunsuke Yuuki! Right now, Kuroko went to visit him at the hospital."

"What happened to him?"

"He been in coma state since that accident... I know he just a stranger to me but since I got Ai-chan's memories, I can't help to worry about his family." Said Riku while look at the ground.

Riko just keep her mouth shut. She didn't know what to say. Suddenly, someone broke the atmosphere with sound of footsteps.

"Coach! There's trouble!" Said Izuki while burst in the infirmary.