Special Swap : Happy Birthday!!

Hello!!!! I come back from the after world and decide to take a break from those hellish HOMEWORK to make this chapter! This is the special chapter for....

Riku & Tenn!!! Happy birthday!!!

Huhu.. Those cute twin.. I really want to hug them! Sorry if I little late..

Like almost everyday, Kuroko tired because of the training. Just few more days and he can do anything after that concert. Surprisingly, he learning fast. Maybe because this body still remember how to dance? Just when he want to collapse on the bed, his(not really) phone make ringing sound. Who's call him now? Can't he rest for today?! He sigh in defeat. He grab the phone and take the call.

"Moshi mosh-"

"Kuroko!!!"

Kuroko cover his ears because of the loud voice. "Nanase-kun, please slow down your voice. Do you want to make me deaf?"

"Hehe.. Gomen Kuroko. Ah! Didn't I tell you to call me Riku!"

"No way. You are more older than me." Said Kuroko but he pause for awhile. "But your personality really like a kid."

"Hey! It's not my fault to act like this!"

"Hai hai. Then, why did you call me, Nanase-kun?" Said Kuroko.

"Actually.... I want to meet Tenn-nii..."

"Didn't you just visit him a few days ago." Said Kuroko.

"I know but.... It's really embarrassing to tell this..." Said Riku in tiny voice because of embarrassment.

"Since when you get embarrassing? When you made something in my body, you didn't even feel embarrassed." Kuroko deadpanned. He still remember that day when Riku 'in Kuroko's body' wear girl uniform. He really want that memory to erase from his mind.

"Now you really annoying just like Iori.." Said Riku as he really irritate.

Kuroko still keep his emotionless face and stare at the phone. Then, he end the call. After awhile, his phone ringing back as he take the call. "Moshi mosh-"

"Kuroko!!! I didn't finish yet!!" Shout Riku from the phone.

"Please calm down, Nanase-kun." Kuroko sigh. "You can come to this droms if you want. I will ask Kujou to come."

"Really?! Arigatou Kuroko!" And then Riku end the call.

"Today's really troublesome.."

Airi knocked the door and enter into Riku's room.

"Tetsuya-kun."

Kuroko look at Airi. "What's wrong, Ai?"

"Do you know today is.... Riku-kun and Tenn-san birthday?" Muttered Airi but Kuroko can still heard her.

"Yeah.. I know... The other members are already making some party for them. But it must be awkward for him to celebrate his birthday in my body."

Airi pause for awhile and thought something. "Maybe.. we can do that.."

"Do what?"

"Tetsuya-kun, Ame-kun and Riku-kun are coming here isn't?" Asked Airi.

Kuroko nod as yes. "Then, I can do that for temporary!" Said Airi happily while clap both her hands. She quickly disappear from his sight and leaving the confuse Kuroko.

"Uh... What?"

~Happy Birthday to Tenn and Riku~

Riku, who is in Kuroko's body and Ame are in front of the door outside dorms.