Swap 15 : Arrival

I'm really sorry for the late...

At the earlier of the chapter, we start with the laugh of a certain Aho. He really laughing that hard even shed some of his tear. "Hahaha!!! Oi Tetsu, what kind of situation are you in? Are you really that unlucky?" Said Ahomine as he keep laughing.

At that point, red mark is grow on Kuroko's or Riku's head and grab something sharp near him, that is knife. "Aahh.. Aomine-kun, are you searching for death? Because I can gladly kill you if you want." Kuroko show them an expression that Riku will never make. (I really make him too OOC.)

*Cue the shocking soundtrack*

"W-wait Tetsu! Don't kill me! I'm still didn't got a chance to see the biggest 'melons' in front of my eyes!" Aomine is imagine some unpleasant things to your author, me. That pervert... Keep making me want to prevent him from my fanfic.

Another knife stabbing sounds could heard. "Then, that reason is enough for me to kill you right now." Kuroko really make Riku's face look too scary.

Unfortunately, Ryuu take the knife from Kuroko and make those two far from each other. "C-calm yourself K-Kuroko! I know your friend there is kind of pervert.. but don't kill him!.... Yet!"

"What do you mean 'yet'?!"

"W-well.... I kinda agree with Kuroko since.... You a bit not respectful with woman..." Ryuu place his hand behind his neck in embarrassed.

"Sasuga Ero-ero Beast." Said Akashi with smirk on his face as he amused with the scene in front of him.

"Please stop it, Akashi..." Ryuu became more embarrassed because of Akashi's statement.

*Bell sound from the door* (A\N : Like every cafe when the door open by someone.)

Everyone in the cafe except Ame look at the door that is opening by someone. Kuroko went back to his usual blank face as soon as he saw his currently light. "Kagami-kun."

Kagami look at everyone faces and sigh in relief. "Thank god! Finally the right place!"

"Finally?"

"Blame that to the certain puppy.." Said Kagami tiredly. Suddenly, the blonde hair step inside the cafe and hug one of the twins. "Kurokocchi!! I finally got to meet the real you!!"

"O-oi!"

"Ano... Kise-kun.. You hug the wrong person." Kuroko just look at Kise and the person he just hug, Kujou Tenn. Kise look at Tenn's discomfort face and quickly let go of the hug. "There's same faces!!"

"Kise-kun, the body that I currently in is the twin brother of  Kujou Tenn. The modern demonic angel." Kuroko deadpanned that make Tenn get more irritated. "Huh~ I didn't hear that Kuroko Tetsuya." Said Tenn while smile 'sweetly' at Kuroko. "Oh, I know you heard me." Red and pale pink colour lighting strike each other from their eyes. (I really don't know how to describe when people in anime glare at each other.😅 Sorry for the lack vocabulary...)

Ryuu shove those two aside before things get more out of control. "Please stop it you two! Don't start another war!" Yep. The world war 3 just getting started.

Aomine suddenly snap. "Wait a minute Tetsu! Did you just say what? Twins?" Did Ahomine finally got brain?

"Hai."

"This is really something unexpected nanodayo." Said Midorima with straight face but sweat fell from his face.

"Eeeh?! Really?! The center of Idolish7 and Trigger are twins?! Kyaa!!! It's really true!! Plus Tetsu-kun inside Riku-kun's body!! Kyaaa!!" Momoi squeal while hugging Kuroko (who currently in Riki's body) like a teddy bear. She really choking him. "M-Momoi-san, I-I can't b-breathe.."