Swap 7 : Riku's First School

Hallo~ This is Aimi desu~ I sorry if I make mistake with grammars and the way I write. Wow... Time surely flew fast. Just few months..... before the examination..... PT3.
o(╥﹏╥)o

Now it's morning... Kagami was already make breakfast for him and the bluehead. But somehow, below his eyes, we can clearly see the black. (I don't know what to call that black below eyes when people didn't get enough sleep. XD)

Riku eat his sandwich while grumble about that, this, you know. Kagami that really tired, sigh and talk to Riku.

"You still think about Kuroko threat." Said Kagami as he got a silent comment from the blue head. "Then, why you didn't threat him back?"

"... I didn't think about that..."

"Then... why you didn't damn do that now!!?" Shout Kagami with tick mark clearly on his

"Demo.... Kuroko... he..."

Kuroko : If you want to threat me back, it no use. I already use all my saved up before this switch thing happen.

That make Riku more despair. Because of his innocent curiosity, he ask Kuroko back.

Riku : You use all your money to buy what?

Kuroko : ..... Mega Vanilla Milkshake Special.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"That guy... that's why he said he want some time alone. He just went to buy that vanilla milkshake?!?! Seriously!!"

Riku begin to grumble again. But seeing Kuroko grumble really unusual thing to Kagami and us.

"I want to get ready for school. You should too." Said Kagami as he get up to the shower and leave the bluehead grumble all alone.

Suddenly, a wave of realization slapping Riku. "Eh? School?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yay!"

"Don't 'yay!' to me! People will look at you weirdly!" Shout Kagami that certainly get people attention just with his voice.

Riku wear Kuroko's uniform. He seem really comfortable with it. While Kagami... you know what he always wear. And Ame wear his middle school uniform that still suit him. Like this.

"Eh~ I'm going to school with Kagami Taiga! The light of Kuroko! That's why I get really excited about this! And Ame-kun with us too!" Said Riku with sparkle in his eyes while pat Ame's head

"Please... don't start your fanboy mode..."

Riku chuckle a little but quickly turn into sad expression. "And... I rarely go to school with friends. I always spend all my day at hospital because of my sickness." Said Riku as he gaze in front of him. (Edit: I change a little bit. It's okay right?)