56

"do you think we should wake them?" felix whispered to changbin who was standing right beside him.

"no, that would be rude." changbin responded.

"isn't watching them sleep kinda creepy though?" felix questioned.

"yeah.. we better stop." changbin said as he tried to pull felix out of the room.

"but... minho has to like him right? he's not leading him on, right?" felix asked, the worry for his best friend consuming him.

"felix... shhh... you're going to wake them..." changbin responded, hushing his boyfriend.

minho heard the boys voices, but he was too afraid of what they'd say to him if he showed he was awake.

how would he explain the situation he was in? how would he explain how he felt towards jisung without telling them the whole truth?

he couldnt.

minho finally flicked open his eyes once he heard the bedroom door shut. he looked down in front of him to see jisung cuddled into his chest, a slight drool puddle on his shirt from the boy.

"oh jisung..." minho shook his head as he was slightly grossed out by the drool, but at the same time, he couldn't help but think about how cute jisung looked while sleeping.

he felt the boy begin to stir slightly, moving against his chest and groaning as his mind came back from the land of dreams.

"good morning." minho said softly as he smiled down at the boy.

"mmm... morning." jisung muttered as he stretched his limbs outward, "you stayed?"

"you asked me to."

"yeah... but i didn't think you'd be here when i woke up." jisung admitted shyly, continuing to lay on minhos chest without even thinking about it.

"did you not want me here?" minho questioned, not sure whether or not he should've spent the night.

"i do, im glad i woke up to you being here." jisung finally had the realization that he was laying in minhos arms, causing him to quickly get up and move away from the latter.

"something wrong?"

"i- i didn't mean to..." jisung curled into a ball, afraid he would lose minho if he took things too far.

"it's okay, i like cuddling things while i sleep and you're  far better than any pillow or stuffed animal that i own." minho smiled and tugged lightly on the boys hand to bring jisung back down to him.

"minho... can we get to know eachother better?" jisung asked, wanting so desperately to know minho on a deeper level.

the thoughts jeongin instilled in jisung had not left, he still wondered what minhos conversation with chan meant.

jisung had this slight hope that minho did have feelings for him and last night in the practice room only furthered that hope.

"yeah, you were actually saying some things last night that i wanted to ask you about... but i don't think a bed is the proper place for that." minho chuckled lightly out of the slight awkwardness he felt.

"oh,so where would you suggest we speak more?"

"maybe a coffee shop, do you like iced americanos?" minho asked, not realizing how his questioned came off.

"what? like a coffee shop date?" jisung giggled as he rested his chin on minhos chest, beaming a smile up at the latter.

"uh—" minho contemplated his answer, afraid of saying the wrong thing.

"relax," jisung hit the boys chest lightly, "i was kidding min."

"you're annoying."

"yet you love me." jisung said in a self assured way as he popped up and off the bed.

"hey where are you going?" minho asked as his hand latched on to jisungs wrist.

"to get food..?" jisung responded wearily.

"no, come back." minho said in a needy way, but it was all too cute for jisung to refuse.

"you sure you're straight?" jisung joked with the latter, but the response he recieved was far unexpected.

"eh... is anyone one hundred percent straight?"

"what do you mean?" jisung gulped, now afraid to climb back into the bed.

"i mean... we all have our celebrity crushes, even if they're the same gender... maybe you're just my real life man crush instead of a celebrity." minho smirked at the boy, winking in the process.

"way to get my hopes up!" jisung formed a sweater paw, slapping the other boy with it lightly before he climbed on top of him.

"i never mean to lead you on, you're just really cute." minho admitted, caring less and less about the words that escaped him.

"shut up," jisung groaned, "this is leading me on! my gay ass can't handle it."

"okay kitten." minho gave in and just stroked the boys hair lightly.

jisung was laying chest to chest with minho, burying his face in minhos neck, wanting nothing more than to admit how he truly felt toward the latter.

however, jisung thought he knew how minho felt and figured he would get rejected since minho is seemingly straight...

the whole situation was starting to aggravate jisung more and more, yet he still allowed himself to fall helplessly for the boy and give in to the odd requests the latter made.

"ten more minutes cuddling and then breakfast!" jisung said, setting this boundary more-so for himself than anything else.

"sounds good to me!" minho let out a heavy sigh of contentment as he tightened his grip around jisungs slim waist.

feeling the small boy resting perfectly in his arms made the world stop. nothing else mattered but jisung.

minho knew he needed to come to terms with his feelings... and fast... the last thing he wanted was to miss out on an opportunity with the boy who was perfect to him.

a.n.

did this chapter suck?

probably...

i've been very dizzy the last few days and had to come home from college to see a doctor

i was put on medication so let's see if that helps...

im sorry if this chapter is absolute trash

i really want soft minsung but like i cant rush it either