54

"ready to dance?" minho asked jisung with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"no, you scare me." jisung pouted as he crossed his arms, backing away from minho's grasp.

"ji, i would never hurt you." minho said sweetly, "i want to help you with dance."

"don't say never." jisung shook his head.

"if you're referring to the party--" minho started to say, but jisung cut him off rather quickly.

"noooo, now shush," jisung shook his head, "i meant physically."

"i would never lay a hand on you!" minho said defensively as jisung just face palmed.

"let's just dance." jisung said defeatedly.

"am i being the dumb one for once?" minho questioned, jisung dead panned.

"are you saying i'm normally the dumb one?"

"no..." minho said teasingly, "let's just dance!"

minho grabbed onto jisungs hand as he pulled him over to the speaker where he played the song love shot by exo.

"do you know this song?" minho asked, yelling over the blasting music.

"i think everyone knows this song." jisung shouted back.

"good point." minho said as he began to dance effortlessly to the song. jisung saw his opportunity and grabbed minhos phone which he used to skip to the chorus, all just to see minho do that one particular move.

"i know what you're doing ji." minho yelled, but carried on doing the moves anyway.

after the chorus ended, jisung shut off the song and began playing a girl group song, it was twice's song fancy.

"cute." minho mumbled to himself with a smile stuck on his face without his knowledge.

"i fancy you, fancy you!" jisung sang, looking right into minhos direction.

minho felt his heart quicken as the blush formed on his cheeks, it wasn't often that someone could make him flush like that, but the thought of jisung liking him... it was all too consuming.

"fancy youuuuu!" jisung continued to sing as he did the moves that went along with it.

"you're so good jisung." minho chuckled as he joined in on the dancing. the two boys going all out on the girl group song, enjoying themselves thoroughly.

"wrong hand!" jisung scolded as he showed minho the proper move.

"hey, im supposed to be teaching you, not the other way around!"

"then do the correct moves!"

minho just continued laughing, taking everything in a light hearted manor.

once the song was finished, jisung fell to the ground, laying down on his back with his chest moving rapidly up and down.

"really? just that one song tired you out?" minho asked as he sat down beside jisung.

"yeah, i don't dance for a living like you do." jisung sounded out of breath, as his eyes were lightly shut and his mouth slightly agape. 

minho stared at him in awe, wondering to himself how someone could look so good without even trying.

"i can feel your stare, stop it. it's creepy." jisung said as he opened one eye, causing minho to quickly turn away.

"me staring? no..." minho responded and then turned and winked at jisung. it was the easiest way to divert the situation, it made jisung instantly flush red.

"stop flirting!" jisung scolded, "just teach me to dance."

"then get up lazy ass." minho said, quickly getting to his feet. jisung got up too, slouching slightly from the exhaustion he still felt.

"liven up kitten!" minho gave jisung a hard slap on the butt with a devilish smirk on his face.

"hey! that's my butt, don't touch it!" jisung groaned.

"mine now." minho shot back, jisung just scrunched up his nose in annoyance.  (a.n. jisungs nose scrunch is my favorite thing in the world and if you don't know what i'm talking about you're severely missing out) 

"i don't think that's how it works, but okay," jisung gave up, "what are you going to make me dance to?"

"hm..." minho thought for a moment about what he could choose.

jisung then had a rather dangerous idea, pushing limits in his delusional and exhausted state.

"i have an idea," jisung said as he snatched the phone from minhos hand and began playing a song.

it was called stop by sam brown and jisung began by going right in front of minho and then rolling his body slightly, minho having no choice but to join in.

the two boys smiled at eachother as their faces neared, they didn't care about anything else in that moment.

they locked eyes and forgot where they were, forgot what they were doing, they forgot about the rest of the world.

all that mattered was those two in that moment.

minho stopped dancing, keeping eye contact with jisung, yet it wasnt uncomfortable.

minho gulped hard, showing how his nerves were taking over.

he felt drawn towards jisung, but he knew he shouldn't act on it no matter how much he wanted to.

jisung looked away, not being able to handle minhos intense gaze any longer, thus drawing minho away from his temptations.

"now for the real dance?" minho said after clearing his throat.

"yeah... real dance time!" jisung perked up after getting lost in thought, why does he look at me like that? did i do something? he couldnt possibly want to kiss me right? but it seemed like he was going to...

a.n.

is this dance part getting dragged on?

i just have so much i want to include

next one will probably be the last one on this dance theme

it might not even include much dance... i have other plans

also did not proof read because i need sleep but i wanted to post🥰