53

minho walked down the halls with jisung still in his arms, his head resting on minhos shoulder as his eyes were lightly shut.

jisung was exhuasted, but he didn't want to tell minho that. he tried his best to stay awake, but the comfort minho provided him was making it hard to resist the temptation of sleep.

"hey kitten," minho spoke softly knowing jisung was starting to drift off, "are you sleepy?"

"mm no." jisung mumbled, his breath tickling minhos neck.

"jisung," minho spoke once more, but only recieved slight groans in response.

jisung adjusted himself in minhos arms, clinging on tighter and burying his face further into the crook of minhos neck.

minho felt his heart skip a beat at the latters actions, he knew how easy it would be to fall for jisung, yet he still felt like he couldn't let himself.

he tried to snap out of the thoughts that were all too adoring of jisung, but it was hard when he was holding the boy he viewed as an angel right there in his arms.

minho tried his best to hold jisung up as he fumbled with his keys in one hand trying to unlock the practice room door.

when he finally got in, he laid jisung down on the couch that was placed in there for breaks and allowed the boy to continue sleeping.

minho sat beside him, admiring his soft and full features.

jisungs cheeks were slightly puffed out with furrowed eyebrows, yet his eyes were gently shut. his nose wiggled every once and awhile and scrunch up if minho did something that upset that latter.

minho chuckled to himself as he tickled right below jisungs nose lightly, jisungs face instantly scrunching up and letting out a heavy huff to show annoyance.

"so cute." minho cooed as he continued to stare mindlessly at the boy, admiration gushing from his gaze.

minho got up, turning on the music so it wasn't too loud and began practicing some of his own choreography.

minho was working on perfecting one specific dance to a song he had written with hyunjin and felix.

the song was called wow and he wanted the moves to fit the flirty and seductive vibe the song had.

his body moved effortlessly as he entered a world free from anything that was not dance.

minho became entranced by music, dancing with the man in the mirror, constantly trying to better himself.

every minor error meant he needed to start over and make it so it was perfect.

what minho did not know was after only a few minutes of the song playing, jisung began to stir from the noise and watched minho dance.

jisung could not remove his eyes from minhos fit body. he watched as the boy moved perfectly to the beat of the music, almost as if the music was made for him.

"ugh!" minho groaned in annoyance when a move did not turn out the way he wanted in accordance to the song.

"it looked good to me." jisung spoke in a groggy voice.

"wha— jisung, you're awake..." minho said in shock. 

"yeah, ive been watching you for a little while now." jisung said as he then yawned and stretched out his limbs, "is that you singing on the track?"

"m-maybe.." minho stuttered nervously, not liking others to hear his voice.

"your voice is really pretty." jisung hummed with a smile.

"thank you," minho blushed slightly from the compliment, but immediately needed to change the subject to stop further embarrassment.

"time to dance?" minho asked eagerly as he approached the boy.

"i have more fun watching you. go perform for me baby." jisung said flirtatiously as he sat back in his seat.

"no, no, no... get up kitten." minho latched onto the boys hands, dragging him to his feet, but that was not without protest.

"minhooooo," jisung whined, "im too tired!"

"i don't care, i'll wake you up." minho said as he brought the boys body close to his before dipping him quickly, their faces only a breath apart, causing both their hearts to quicken in pace.

"okay, im awake!" jisung spat out nervously.

minho laughed to himself as he stood himself and jisung up right, "it's so easy to make you all panicked."

"stupid straight boys." jisung muttered more so to himself than minho.

"what was that?" minho asked, genuinely not hearing the other.

"nothing minho, nothing." jisung sighed wishing he didn't have the feelings he did for the other.

a.n.

this chapter didn't turn out at all like i expected it to...

they will ACTUALLY dance in the next chapter lol