chapter 9

I was cramming myself with thoughts as we got to the gate. I read the sing above, A21 Florida. we made it, I thought to myself. George had my backpack over his shoulders and I lugged my other bag. They were just almost done boarding, so I guess we got here just in time. I turned to him as the called for the last few people and we squeezed each other tight. I kissed him, as he said to me; " I love you y/n. Ill make sure to come see you." I smiled and grabbed his hand.. " I love you George, and please do! ". we jumped up as the lady from the front desk yelled at us. " Hey let's get moving! We ain't got all day.". I sighed and kissed him again, as we said goodbye and he gave me my bag. walking up to her- I gave her my boarding pass to scan and I waved at him farewell. George blew me a kiss, and I walked into the aerobridge and sucked in a deep breath. this was it! I guess you can say I'm on my own now.  as of now..

 now, I've never really liked planes you see. always snooty old people, crying babies, you know the deal! but, this time it was a lot nicer than before. like, a lot nicer. it was mainly older people farther from me so I vibed with it honestly. I sat down and stowed my bag beneath my feet, and popped out my headphones along with my food. a smile spread across my face as the flight attendants went over safety guidelines when we started to leave.

 don't get me wrong, I am upset because I just freaking learned the love of my life has felt the same way all along too but, now I can go meet new people! plus, who knows how long I'm even gonna stay? the UK has been my home for ever now and It will be cool to finally do this stuff.  I grabbed my food and stored it away in my bag since we were in the air now. It was super dark so I will probably fall asleep but- the flight is 7 hours so I wanna sleep a lot and maybe work a bit.

 and just like that, I was asleep. 

---

 that lasted for about 5 hours, until I woke up and listened to music for a bout an hour. I couldn't really focus so I fell back asleep.  but what woke me up the final time was the rocky air. it felt like the plane was crashing, from the plane flying in to the airport. another thing I hate about flights but, this one changed my views a tad bit. I peered out the window and saw.. Palm trees? never in England, hah. my leg was numb from sitting there so long but I made sure to wake it back up as soon as I could. I shut my eyes as we pulled into the sky walk. I was upfront, which made it fairly quick and simple to leave. I waited patiently as everyone flooded out, and grabbed my bags as I yawned. this was gonna set off my sleep schedule but, It's early morning here now! my apartment was not too far from water, in this little neighborhood kind of. I didn't want to be so close to water because of storms and also rusting.

  navigating through the airport, I took a seat and called for an Uber. this is so new to me and everyone sounds so much.. different? I will admit it is a LOT hotter here too. I just wanna hopefully make friends to learn more about here. after about thirty minutes, I got a notification my ride was here. I walked over to find the car and got in. the driver was a lady, seemed to be a bit older than me but we talked and she was actually really sweet! the drive was a hour or so, so I kind of just lied there and checked twitch.

  Dream is now Live: Smp

 hum, no traffic on my page! I will start soon though..

---

*slam* 

" thank you again, Krista! " I said, as she waved me goodbye and smiled.  I pulled out my phone and looked at the pin in the email. this is my apartment ah! It looks pretty new, too. awesome. gripping the handle, I entered the numbers listed but.. they kept denying me.? 

" ugh, come on! just let me in.. " I yelled and kicked the door. I stiffened up as a door opened up behind me. I turned and saw this guy behind me. " you're the new neighbor? here, if it's not working- sometimes you just have to enter a star before it." he said to me. his voice sounded so familiar. I entered my pin after he put the star, and smiled at him. "Thank you so much... " 

" Clay, and your name is? "

" Y/n! " 

" nice to meet you y/n."

" you too Clay! hope to see you around, oh and cute cat!" I beamed. 

He turned around as his Cat rubbed up next to his leg in the hall. We both laughed at it, and said goodbye. I'm lucky he was there or I would have been stuck here. I brought my bags in and, now all I do is wait for my boxes today and unpack necessities. his voice was really nice, it sounded familiar not going to lie. I need to unpack my setup that I ordered too so I can finally start streams. I started to unpack my stuff and look around; When I quickly set up my phone and started watching Quackity's stream. he was with Dream, Karl, and Tubbo. I heard Dreams voice and It sounded so familiar but

It caught my tongue.