chapter 1...

in middle school, i was that girl. no, not the 'it' girl or anything related to that, i was the girl who always wanted to fall in love in high school and then get married, have kids and live happily ever after.  well, little did i know... 

" Mom I'm almost ready I swear!" I yelled across the house, zipping up my dress.  today was the day, tonight was my senior year dance and I couldn't even explain my emotions at that point. as I looked up from my cocktail like designed dress, I gazed at the purple gown I was wearing in the mirror. " wow.. I can't believe I'm gonna do it tonight. " I said, but before I could say anything else I noticed lights flashing out of my window. " uhh.. what is th-" I saw from the next house over the figure of someone quite familiar. then it hit.

   " ah. George!" I figured he was trying to signal to me, like we did when we were both little from our rooms. I signaled back, and he opened up his window.. " hey y/n almost ready?" he asks. " yes of course! and you.?" " oh well, I am too. can I see your dress?" he says, smiling " hey, not just yet! once you come pick me up you can, okay?" " ah fine, ill be there in a few." he says, then shutting his window. as I shut my window I thought, what if I ruin our friendship..? as soon as that thought came into play, I started to rethink it all. I don't have time for this though! I ran down the stairs, my hair bouncing by each step I took going down.. 

  I grabbed my heels  and put them on, ready to head out the door just to be on time,! I turned around  and said goodbye to my mom and dad. as I stepped forward, head turned like an owl, I stumbled into a warm chest. I glanced up to see, George standing right there with a flower in hand. " oh my god George I- I'm so sorry hah..!" I exclaimed, thinking to myself while its almost like he held me there for a minute and then we both snapped out of it. whilst closing the door behind me, he handed me the flower and smiled, looking down at the ground we both stood on so close to each other. "don't apologize, and what do you say we get going now?" "yeah of course! lets get this party started wooo!" I sang, walking next to him over to his car, and hopped in. 

   Before I knew it, we were pulled into the schools parking lot, and walking up to those big doors. I could hear roaming, music through those empty halls. I cant believe we came this far. I can still remember when George and I first met.. it was when my family and I moved to his neighborhood here. he was only one year older than me. he seemed kind of intimidating, but I soon realized he still acted just as young as me. he was like a little baby. he still is, and I cant wait till he's mine- " HEY! Y/n!! how are you doing? oh my gosh you look beautiful!" My bestfriend Kaylee squealed, as she grabbed my hand and gleamed at the bracelet sitting at my wrist. "ooh, what's this?" she asked. " oh, its a bracelet George made for me when we were kids, haha!" I cheered. "hmm okay! well, ill see you two later, and hey: N-O funny business you two. stay safe!" Kaylee exclaimed. George looked down at me, " funny business- ill keep that in mind.". " you better, mister!" we giggled..

     that's when i knew it. I love you George.