🔥Call me, Beep me: King Possible🔥

My mother is a brain surgeon, My father is a Rocket scientist, I've got to extremely annoying twin genius brothers and my best friend is named Ron Stoppable. My name is Kingsley Possible but King to my friends and family the sophomore star quarterback of Middleton High School and a super hero of sorts since I was in Middle school with Ron as my sidekick and a super genius Wade on our team. I fight bad guys all round the world and helping anyone out of trouble.

At least until I met her; Y/n Stoppable. Ron's cousin whom left Middleton in Elementary school, we all were best friends and honestly I was shocked by her return.....

King and Ron ran out to Football practice in the field to only see the team surrounding someone who was laughing at the boys whom were trying to get their attention.

King: "Ugh, guys we got practice. Who or which cheerleader are you all flirting with now?" He questioned as he pulled Clyde Parker aside to see a young woman their age with h/l h/c hair wearing a outfit that looked amazing on her. "Whoa...."

The girl looked over at King and Ron as a big smile broke out on her face

???: "Ronnie!!" She squealed happily as she preformed a flawless cartwheel flip over towards Ron and hugged him tightly.

Ron: "Whoa!" He shouted out surprised before he began thinking out loud. "Wait only one of my cousins call me, Ronnie?" He looked down at the girl before questioning asking her. "Y/n?" The girl smiled happily nodding before Ron hugged her back. "My little cousin, I've not seen you since you moved to London." He said smiling.

Y/n: "Yup, and now the Stoppable duo is back together! We're here in Middleton to stay but first where's Kingsley at?" She asked til she heard a hysterical laugher behind her to look over her shoulder at a tanned skin brunette boy by the name Clyde Parker. "What are you laughing at, huh?" She spoke up while looking at her fingernails as if she had dirt in them.

Clyde: "Kingsley, that is hilarious who names their son that?" He questioned still laughing until the h/c haired girl walked away from Ron to pull Clyde down to her level.

Y/n: "Like you're one to talk, Clydesdale Parker." She said his full name before letting him go and put her hands onto her hips. "Oh, btw Kingsley is King Possible and I know for a fact that he'd be a better man than you." She said while the rest of football team laughed at Clyde being put in his place.

Soon the sound of someone clearing their throat behind Y/n caught her attention as she turned around to see a tall auburn haired and green eyed guy smiling down at her.

King: "Hey, N/n long time no see." He said before he saw her cheeks flush a light pink which made him laugh in good nature for her.

Y/n: "Kingsley, oh my gosh.... Look at you! Talk bout a growth spurt on you, huh. Tall, buff and fit." She said before hugging him happy to see her childhood friend. "But you're still my cuddly panadroo buddy" She said while King hugged her back with his own cheeks flushed now.

 "But you're still my cuddly panadroo buddy" She said while King hugged her back with his own cheeks flushed now

What do you all think so far?