🌻Tangled Up 2🌻

Flora and Rapunzel walked through the forest towards the snuggly duckling pub/inn which home to many of the kingdom's thugs of which Father Gothel warned Rapunzel about constantly which made him fearful of those kinds of brutes. Father Gothel returned to the tower to find Rapunzel gone and the prince's crown with Flora's wanted poster. The thugs sang a song with Rapunzel telling them his dream along with Flora telling own dream as well which was to have a true home to settle down in along with finding a guy whom will love her no matter what. Running away from the guards, the Stabbington brothers and Maximus at a gorge to being trapped in a rapidly water filling blocked cave where Flora told Rapunzel that her true name was Y/n Fitzherbert along with Y/n seeing Rapunzel's hair glowing for the first time while Father Gothel made a deal with the Stabbington brothers to get revenge on Flora Rider for the return of his son.

Y/n, Rapunzel and Pascal avoided a watery grave death as they got to the riverbank gasping for air while Y/n was in shock honestly

Y/n: "His hair glows." She said honestly freaking out towards Pascal. "I didn't see that coming. The hair actually glows. Why does his hair glow?!" She yelled at the reptile until Rapunzel yelled at her.

Rapunzel: "Y/n!" He shouted as he finally got her attention while pulling his long wet hair from the water. "Did doesn't just glow." He said as Pascal smirked at Y/n before they settled up camp for the night then began wrapping his hair Y/n's wounded hand. "Just don't freak out." He said gently as he held her hand in his own and began to sing softly. "Flower, gleam and glow, Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse bring back what once was mine, heal what has been hurt. Change the fates' design, Save what has been lost bring back what once was mine. What once was mine.~" He sang out as his hair glowed bright gold and healed Y/n's wound completely while Y/n looked at him in pure shock.