🔥Call me, Beep me: King Possible 2🔥

King and Ron talked together as they walked through the hallway of their high school, it's been two months since Ron's cousin: Y/n Stoppable returned to Middleton and since then a masked individual has been following the two guys on their missions mainly saving Ron from trouble and at times helping out King in a tough fight.

King: "It just makes no sense, Ron. Even Wade can't find out who this masked individual is when we see them, they don't talk heck even their eyes are blackened out by the mask." He said while putting his communicator back into his front pants pocket then looked to the side only to stop walking.

Ron: "KP, this person or maybe a robot is helping us out. Sure, they're mysterious and don't talk too much but they sure can fight. They scissor kicked Hego right off of you during one of your fights before handcuffing Dr. Drakken than pinned Hego to the wall with cuffs the dude couldn't even melt." He said while Rufus chittered on his shoulder getting his attention and making him groan. "King's looking at the gym again, isn't he?" He questioned before looking over his shoulder to see King was slack-jawed before Rufus began making kissing faces and then laughing.

Ron sighed with slacked shoulders before walking over towards the open doors of the gym to see what his friend was seeing and also closed his friend's mouth for him. Y/n Stoppable now wearing a Middleton High cheerleader outfit strutted and did complex tricks while the girls pranced off or did cartwheels in front of her.

 Y/n Stoppable now wearing a Middleton High cheerleader outfit strutted and did complex tricks while the girls pranced off or did cartwheels in front of her

Ron: "King, you're staring at my cousin again. King, King, King." He said snapping his fingers in front of his face before shaking his head slightly. "He's smitten, huh Rufus?" He questioned his naked mole rat pet who nodded before jumping off of his shoulder and running towards Y/n once cheer practice was done.

Y/n sat down on the bleachers talking to her teammates til a pink-skinned thing freaked them out making them all run off as she shook her head slightly. Y/n picked up the mole rat from her lap and petted it gently.

Y/n: "Hey, Rufus. If you're here that means Ronnie and King aren't far huh?" She questioned while Rufus chittered at her then she looked over at the door to see Ron and Kingsley there as she waved at them. "Hey, guys." She said while picking up her backpack and walking over toward her family and friend. She smiled at them. "You alright there, Kingman?" She asked jokingly before walking off with a swing in her hips but once she passed the corner, she ran into the girl's bathroom locked it up, and looked under the stalls to find no one than took out a mirror compact mirror to look at it til a grid laser came out from it and scanned her face.

GJN: "Welcome, Top-level Agent Stoppable." A woman's voice spoke up to show a short brunette-haired woman to her. "Settling in well, kid?"

Y/n: "I'm good, Dr. Betty Director, and I've been doing as you asked watching my cousin and King from the shadows." She said while changing her cheerleader clothes into a different type of wear.

Betty: "And defending them as well, young lady." She said sternly while Y/n walked out of the stall wearing spy clothes.