🦋More Than A Madrigal To Me Pt 2🦋

Five more years passed and now the Madrigal Triplets and their partners were of age soon the town was whispering about the future weddings of the two golden young women of the Madrigal Triplets while many were hesitant on the lone son of Madrigal.

But there was more then one sun lite smile of the town beside Pepa Madrigal, Bruno's Mi Amor, his heart, his Hourglass: Y/n. Over the years the triplets and the three friends had met the Madrigal children, Felix was always beside Pepa, Agustin always accident prone but kind which Julieta loved about him, and finally Y/n well, she always had a way of making more sense in Bruno's visions especially helping Bruno's heavy shoulders feel lighter and filled his life with love.

Months passed by as Pepa married Felix oddly enough in a hurricane even after Y/n and Julieta talked to her before the wedding to calm down her anxiety and nerves. Next wedding was Julieta and Agustin where nothing happened thankfully even Y/n made the wedding cake for her dear friends. Pepa and Julieta loved Y/n so much, she was always there for them as well Bruno to talk, to lean on one's shoulders. The young Madrigal women always teased their friend about her cute relationship with their brother when they were growing up together.

A New Day

A yawn filled the air from a (s/c) young woman as she got out of bed to freshen up then was called downstairs by her own family. The (short/medium/long) h/c hair was tossed aside as the young woman was wearing a pure white sundress with soft white frills and silver bracelets, necklace and wedged sandals on her body. The young woman walked down the steps to see Alma Madrigal was waiting for her besides her own parents.

Alma: "Don't you look beautiful, Y/n. Are you ready for dinner tonight?" She asked smiling happily as the young woman smiled at her. "Pepa and Julieta are here to see you outside while I talk to your familia." She said honestly.

Y/n: "Of course and I'm excited to see my Bruno, I-I mean." She said nervously as her parents laughed alongside Alma. "Sorry, I'll go see Pepa and Julieta. Excuse me." She said while walking outside to see her only true female friends within the town of Encanto. "Pepa, Julieta I'm so happy that you're both here!" She squealed out happily as the three women hugged each other tightly before they walked throughout the town laughing and talking about the future.

Pepa: "So..... N/n, how many children would you want with Bruno?" She asked while smiling teasingly at her friend making her blush bright red at the question.

Y/n: "Pepa, why would you want to know of that?" She asked while blushing once the three women stopped in the square as Julieta gently sat her down on a bench.

Julieta: "Y/n, we both know that you care and love our brother as deeply as he does you. So please tell us if you made us future Tias how many children would you want to have?" She asked smiling sweetly as she gave her a arepa which Y/n took a bite of helping calm down her flustered state.

Y/n: "Well...... I'd love to at least have three children and the gender doesn't matter to me as long as they're born healthy and well." She said honestly before Pepa and Julieta hugged her tightly smiling happily.

" She said honestly before Pepa and Julieta hugged her tightly smiling happily

Meanwhile back in the Madrigal's Casaita Felix and Agustin where talking to their brother in law; Bruno whom was wearing his own pure white shirt and pants as well poncho but the hood covered his dark curly black hair as he nervously tugged on the...

Meanwhile back in the Madrigal's Casaita Felix and Agustin where talking to their brother in law; Bruno whom was wearing his own pure white shirt and pants as well poncho but the hood covered his dark curly black hair as he nervously tugged on the ends of poncho.

Bruno: "What if she says no? What if she doesn't want to see me anymore afterwards? What if...?" He questioned himself nervously til Agustin and Felix quickly calmed him down.

Felix: "Bruno, don't you remember what happened five years ago when you looked into Y/n's future for the first time?" He asked while knowing what happened when Y/n told Felix and Agustin what her future was beside Bruno.

Felix and Agustin were childhood friends beside Y/n before the three met the Madrigal Triplets, The two men had always thought of Y/n as their own little sister especially when growing up. At first they were hesitant about Bruno with Y/n but respected her choices to want to be there for the lone Madrigal son. Together they alongside Pepa and Julieta watched Y/n and Bruno grow closer together especially when Y/n asked Bruno to look into her future five years ago. How happy Y/n's smile was nearly blinding as one of Pepa's sunny days.

Bruno: "Yes, but..." He said while softly smiling at the memory of the first time he looked into Y/n's future, their future. The jade glass actually rested in his own bedroom alongside many others involving Y/n from their future children, Y/n alongside Julieta cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner, Y/n calming down Pepa easily beside Felix even helping Alma as well the family and town in her own way later in life.

Agustin: "No buts. You love her just as much as she does you, Bruno. She even likes your rats and all of your predictions even helps you understand them more as well your superstitious quirks." He told Bruno as the man sighed softly knowing that the two men were right.

Bruno: "Your right, you're both right." He said honestly before he looked over at photo of Y/n besides Bruno in a light green dress with a light purple shawl over her shoulders smiling happily. "I wouldn't have this be anyway else... For the first time in years, I don't fear what the future holds especially with Y/n by my side. I love her so much and I'm going to propose tonight." He said determined as Felix and Agustin smiled at him while his pet rats squeaked happily at him.

More will come again when Encanto is on Disney+ til then enjoy!