🐶A Beautiful Little Lady 2🐺

When Aunt Sarah came home without Lady, Y/n quickly put on a coat and went out to find Lady on the streets with the Street boy: Elliott and his mutt: Tramp oddly enough at the zoo getting a muzzle off of her.

Y/n: "Lady! Oh no, Did Aunt Sarah put this horrible thing on you? Oh my poor little girl." She said while carefully taking the thing off then looked up at Elliott seeing he had little cuts on his arms. "How did you get those?" She asked while Tramp licked her face happily.

Elliott: "Your pup got almost hurt by mean street dogs and fellas so Tramp and I fought them off to save this little lady here." He said as Y/n gently took his wounded arms and dapped his cuts with one of her handkerchiefs that she wetted in a water fountain.

Y/n: "Thank you for finding and protecting her, I'm Y/n Dear." She said honestly before smiling sweetly.

Elliott: Smiles at Y/n before kissing her knuckles lightly. "I'm Elliott but most people call me El." He said while they along with their walked off together talking to another.

" He said while they along with their walked off together talking to another

Later that night

Elliott watched as Tramp sniffed the air as people were eating in their houses, Elliott explained to Y/n how he and Tramp had homes for every day of the week and different meals.

Elliott: "Look like it's suppertime how bout we go to my favorite spot in town, Pidge?" He asked Y/n as she blushed slightly before nodding while they headed to Tony's Restaurant for supper. "The best place for a very special occasion, shall we.~" He said opening the door for her as Tony greeted them.

Tony: "Hey what do you know it's Elliott, where have you been my boy. I'll get the leftovers for you. Hey, Joe look whose here." He said until he noticed Y/n. "Oh, I see... Hey, Joe, look. Elliott, he's got himself a new girlfriend." He said as Y/n blushed shyly.

Joe: "Well, son of gun. He's got a beautiful little lady." He said before escorting Elliott and Y/n to the best table in the house.

Tony: "She's a pretty sweet looking girl, El." He said before whispering to him. "You take Tony's advice and settle down with this one, eh." He said laughing as Elliott pulled out Y/n's chair for her to sit down then gently pushed it in for her.

Y/n: "What did he mean by this one?" She questioned curiously as Elliott sat down stammering a bit.

Elliott: "This one. This... Tony, you know he does not speak English very good." He said before clearing his throat nervously. They talked about one another til Tony yelled at Joe for bringing them leftovers.

Tony: "Leftovers! What's the matter for you, Joe? I break your face. Tonight, Elliott, gets best in house along with Butch and his own girlfriend." He said as he hands Elliott and Y/n a menu. "Now what's your pleasure? A la cartė? Dinner?" He asked