🏹My Brave Lass🏹

Celtic flute music played throughout an open forest glen camp as birds sang above in the sky. A queen is playing hide and seek with her son and his best friend whom wore a bright red dress.

Queen Elinor: "Where are you two? Come out! Come out!" She called while two tiny laughs filled the air as she circled the hard Oak table. "Come on out. I'm coming to get you two." She said while a little red haired boy and h/c haired girl giggled before the boy took the girl's hand and they ran out from under the table before the queen caught them. "Where are you two, you little rascals? I'm coming to get you two." She looked under the table to find no one there as the little boy and girl sneaked over to the queen. "Where is my little birthday boy and his best lass, hmm? I'm going to gobble them up when I find them." She looked over her shoulder to see her son and his friend as they squealed out laughing while she caught the two children. "I'm going to eat you both. I am" She said making munching noises til her husband Fergus set his bow onto the table letting the children go. "Och, Fergus, no weapons on the table." She said while their son and his friend ran to the table and picked up the heavy bow asking if they could shot an arrow before falling down on their bums.

King Fergus: "Not with that. Why not..." He said as the children giggled before he took out two beautiful hand carved bows from behind his back. "Use your very own? Happy birthday, my wee lad and so your little lass can stay with you!" He said as his son and his friend took the bows as they started practicing their aim and shoots together. "Now, there's a good boy and girl. Draw all the way back now to your cheeks. That's right. Keep both your eyes open and, loose!" He said as the girl hit the target directly in the bullseye, the boy missed. "I missed." He said sadly til his friend took his hand smiling.

Queen Elinor: "Go and fetch it, then." She said while her son and his friend ran into the forest. "A bow for Y/n, Fergus? She's a lady and Meridus is a prince." She til her husband pitched her on the bum. "Ooh! You!" She scolded playing hitting him.

Meridus and Y/n began exploring the forest for the lost arrow to find it in a tree as Meridus pulled it out they both heard a rustling in the forest then a high pitched call to look over at the sound to see a will ó the wisp in amazement the two friends followed the wisps out of forest and back to the camp site.

Queen Elinor: "Meridus, Y/n come along, sweethearts. We're leaving now so that Y/n can head back home." She called out as the children ran up to the king and queen saying that they saw a wisp. "A wisp? You know, , some say that will ó the wisps lead you to your fate." She said while Meridus and Y/n looked at her in wonder.

King Fergus: "Oh, aye. Or an arrow. Come on, let's be off before we see a dancing Tatty Bogle. Or a giant having a jigger in the bluebells." He said walking away as Elinor picked up the children.

Queen Elinor: "Your father doesn't believe in magic, Meridus." She said while the children giggled.

Meridus: "Well, he should. Because it's true." He said as Y/n gasped and screamed out loud in fear causing him to look aside screaming as well.

King Fergus: "Mor'du! Elinor, run!" He shouted out as Elinor ran to her horse carrying the children away from danger. A soldier tossed a spear to the king to fight off the huge bear as Meridus and Y/n watched what was happening behind them. "Come on, you!" He yelled out loud

At the docks Queen Elinor and Meridus said farewell to Y/n as she looked up at her father before running over to Meridus and hugged him tightly then kissed his cheek quickly then ran back to her father as their ship left the docks