🐶My Beautiful Little Lady 3🐺

Years passed by as Y/n and Elliott had their own children one son named Johnny nicknamed whirlwind by his dad, and three daughters named: Danielle, Annabelle and Laura.

Johnny was like his father when he was younger always getting into trouble and misbehaving even got involved with an underground boxing club at the age of thirteen. One of Tramp's pups named Scamp was always by Johnny's side.

One afternoon the police came to the house with Johnny and his father lectured him about the world being full of traps and bad people who seem kind before grounding him to his bedroom.

Y/n: "Elliot, you know what Johnny is going through. You were the best street fighter there ever was, maybe you should tell him about your past." She said honestly before kissing him sweetly on the lips.

Elliott: Kissed Y/n back lovingly before picking up a family portrait of him holding Johnny. "Your right, sweetheart. I'll tell him tomorrow I promise you." He said seriously as well honestly as they headed to bed.

" He said seriously as well honestly as they headed to bed

(Johnny)

The next morning Elliott walked into his son's room finding it empty and ran outside to get his father in law Jim as he along with Abe, Scott and Tramp went to find his son. A few days passed by til Elliott found Johnny with his old gang, He warned his son that those guys were not whom he thought they were especially after he had met his mother.

At the end Johnny stood by the gang which got him tossed in jail cell, lucky Johnny fell in love with a street girl named Angela whom wanted a family like his whom ran off to get Elliott.

Angela: "Oh thank God I found you. You gotta come, Johnny is in trouble! He's in jail!" She said crying as Elliott looked at Y/n before running off with Angela

Elliott: "Johnny, hold on I'm coming." He said as he ran into the police station to see a thug holding his son's throat tight until he punched him off. "Keep your paws off my boy!" He yelled out as he and the thug fought until he was thrown aside leaving him dazed.

Johnny: "Hey, paws off my pop!" He shouted out angrily before punching the guy only to be thrown harshly into the wall becoming limp.

Elliott: Shook himself out of his daze to see red at what the thug did to his son, he snarled angrily before attacking the thug as he did that rapist long ago then locked up the cell. "Johnny. Son, wake up kiddo." He whispered as he picked up his head slightly to see his son's e/c eyes like his mother.

Johnny: "Dad? Dad, you did it! Slick move!" He said happily before growling at the unconscious thug then laughed when his father ruffled his hair.

Elliott: "All right, we've got to go now." He said before paying off Johnny bail and explained what had happened then headed to the gang's hideout where Johnny knocked out his father's old friend whom put his son in the slammer and took back his jacket back as Elliott smiled. "That's my boy." He said before sayingthat he and Johnny could go down to the river and spar some time.

Once Elliott and Johnny returned home to their family hugging them as Y/n kissed her son's face repeatedly so happy that he was home safe and sound before kissing Elliott then they noticed Johnny and Angela holding hands while having lovesick puppy smiles.

Y/n: "She can live with us after all, she did help out our son, Elliott and she brought back a friend too." She said honestly before hugging the young girl along with her own dog Angel.