They tried to hold a casual conversation as they ate, but the girl was quiet throughout the whole time. Seun and Jihwan didn't ask anything about what had happened the night before, just as Jennie said, for which she was really grateful. After they finished their food, they skipped back to their rooms to get ready for the trip.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asked when she joined Lisa into her room. She watched as she gathered all her belongings in one place and put then into a bag.

"I'm packing my stuff. I'm going directly into my apartment after we get back"

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here for a some more time, just in case you need something or someone?" she walked closer and squeezed her shoulder softly.

"Thank you, but I feel like I need to be a alone for a little while" Lisa looked back at her with sad eyes.

"I understand" Jennie nodded and tiptoed to place a kiss on her cheek.

"I love spending time with you, Jen, you know that, right? It's not because-"

"I know, I know. Don't worry about it" Jennie smiled slightly.

They headed towards the front door where Seun and Jihwan were already waiting to send them off. They gave both girls a quick hug before they went on their way.

"Be careful on the road, please" Jihwan said as he released Jennie.

"We will, I promise. Don't worry"

Seun took Lisa into her arms. "I'm so sorry for your loss. Just remember to stay strong. The pain gets better with time, believe me"

Lisa nodded. "I know it does. I've been there before" she said quietly as she released herself from the hug before walking off towards the car.

"What did she mean by that?" Seun asked confusedly.

"I will leave her to decide if she wants to tell you more about it one day"

"That's fine. I just hope she's okay"

"I'll make sure she is. I have to go now. Bye, see you again soon" Jennie waved at them and joined Lisa into the car. The girl was once again staring blankly through the windshield, her mind preoccupied with thoughts. She got back to the reality only when Jennie squeezed her hand gently.

"What is on your mind, baby?"

"Your mom's hugs are soft" she said quietly before igniting the engine and driving off.

Her words made Jennie feel a sense of sadness. She must really miss her mom's presence and warm hugs, no matter what problems they have had throughout their time together.

They drove silently for hours. On a few occasions Lisa desperately tried to keep her tears from spilling because she didn't want to break down in front of Jennie once again. She also knew that crying was really risky while driving and the last thing she wanted to do was to put her girlfriend's life in danger because of a sudden act of weakness. Jennie noticed all her struggles and held her free hand into her own lap throughout the rest of the ride.

Soon enough, they arrived into a small rural town and drove around the unfamiliar for Jennie streets. The brunette curiously observed the place that looked like she had transferred into a whole new world of simple beauty. It was so different than the big city she had grown up in.

"Where are we going now?" she asked as she took in the sight of the old buildings they passed by.

"My grandmother's house"

Lisa drove into a neighborhood on the other side of town and parked the car in front of a small gray house with not really well-kept overgrown grass lawn. She took a deep breath before exiting the vehicle with Jennie following close behind. As they walked over the narrow stone path between the vegetation that led to the front of the house, the wooden door slammed open and a young boy ran crying into Lisa's arms.