THE MORNING AFTER

Start from the beginning

"George, as great as this is... I think we should talk about last night" I stared at him anxiously.

He smiled back nervously, "Yes, I suppose we do"

We both sat up slightly, me bringing the sheets up to cover my naked body. George began opening his mouth to speak, when suddenly we heard the door knob turn.

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach, I certainly did not want anyone to see us like this, especially when we didn't even know what 'this' was.

The door knob stopped, and we both froze for a second.

"George mate, you up?" It was Fred. "The doors locked can you let me in?"

George looked around panicked, before coughing and replying, "Erm yeah- yeah one second."

We both jumped out of bed, we looking around hurriedly to find my underwear and dress, as well as my heels.

I looked up to see George staring down at me, a shocked but smug expression on his face.

"George not now!" I whispered, "Help me find my stuff."

"Just one more second Fred!" He said whilst we both found our underwear and quickly put them on.

I found my dress and threw it over my body, not caring about the undone zipper. George then threw me both my shoes, one at a time.

"You're going to need to get underneath my bed Belle" he sighed.

I huffed but didn't have time to argue, instead I rolled my eyes and crouched, then slid under his bed.

George shuffled around, kicking his clothes from last night out the way and going to the door.

From where I was laid, I could still see George.

He opened to door, to present a sleepy Fred. His shirt was buttoned up completely the wrong way, and he had small red marks down his collar bones. He held his belt and shoes in his hand, with a smug look on his face.

"Fun night I see?" George laughed.

"You could say that" Fred's eyes widened, before walking in and sitting down on his bed.

"Why did I stop seeing Angelina again? I must have been mad. Merlin, she's wild in bed!" he sighed, causing George to chuckle and slowly place himself on his own bed, aware of me being underneath.

"Anyways Georgie, where did you get off to last night? I barely saw you... or Arabella for that matter" Fred questioned.

"Oh uh- I don't quite remember." George stuttered.

I could still slightly see Fred's face, and he looked at George slightly confused. Then he looked down to his neck, I'm guessing he noticed the few small marks I left last night.

Shit.

"Wow George, you ladies' man!" Fred laughed, "So you were with a girl last night?" He motioned to George's neck.

George coughed, clearing his throat, "Um yeah" he laughed nervously, "Yeah I was."

"Hang on a minute... you weren't with Belle were you?" Fred questioned, clearly sarcastically. "She never came back to her dorm last night either. Pretty suspicious if you ask me."

In an instant George replied, "Arabella! Are you insane? Of course not!"

My heart dropped a little. I knew he was just trying to lead Fred off of our trail but it still hurt to hear George be shocked of the thought of us.

"I know mate, I was only kidding-"

"Yeah good" George laughed again, "Can't believe you would even consider me spending the night with Arabella. Never in a million years Fred, you know that."