Chapter 15.

Jade walked in school with Jimin on her side, her head down as usual. people were whispering about her and she was dying to know what were they talking about but she couldn't gain courage to ask them. Jade was kinda excided tho. after knowing that both San and Wooyoung go to same college as her she felt happy cause she could talk to people other than Meg there.

she had nothing against talking to Meg but it was kinda boring and she wanted friends, but her social anxiety had other ideas. so she made friends online that would also be her friends irl too. smart right?

Jade looked up at Jimin when she heard him speak

"i won't be able to drive you home today" Jimin said

"what- why??" Jade asked with wide eyes. that means she'll have to take but and she hates buses cause bus is a public place. people are in public places. Jade doesn't like people.

"i'm having dance practice with my friend Yunho. you don't know him." Jimin told her.

"i actually do" Jade smiled slightly, remembering a fellow crackhead boy who never fails to put a smile on her face.

"what?" Jimin looked at her "how do you know Yunho"

"its a long story but he's a close friend of mine"

"stay away from my friends Park Jaeden" Jade hit Jimin, hearing the name she dreaded

 "he's just a friend dumbass" 

"whatever im going to class. study well nerd" Jimin ruffled her hair and chuckled, walking away

Jade groaned, but then realized that she was near her classroom and everyone around her was staring at her. she immediately got flustered and put her head down, continuing to walk towards her classroom in silence.

once she entered class, she saw Wooyoung jolt up from his seat and run towards her, wrapping his arms around her

"hi Jade " he said cheerfully, giving her his signature smile. everyone around them gasped. Meg was looking at her dumbfounded. Jade hugged him back awkwardly

"Woo, people are staring" she whispered, embarrassed.

"right" Wooyoung chuckled and pulled away. "you're like two different people online and offline" he kept speaking as they started walking towards their seats.

"i would be grateful if you didn't embarrass me like that again" Jade quickly avoided subject.

"i certainly did NOT embarrass you. i was just greeting my friend" Wooyoung said sheepishly

"Meg over here has been my friend for 16 years but you dont see me greeting her like that" Jade sat down behind Wooyoung.

"woah 16 years??? thats impressive" Wooyoung muttered but Jade didn't pay attention to him and turned to Meg

"hi" she smiled

"mind explaining why this dude" Meg gave Wooyoung a side eye, who returned it, offended "just hugged you like you two are closest friends when just yesterday you disliked him hella lot?" she asked

"it wasn't like that. i just found him annoying" Jade rolled her eyes and then proceeded to explain how she met 7 boys on omegle and then created a gc with them and basically everything cause there was a lot of time left before lecture started.

"and you didnt think it was important enough to tell me?" Meg asked, offended

"obviously. do you tell me about every new friend you make?" Jade replied with question

"well no, but-" Meg went quiet "fine yea you have a point" Jade giggled, not noticing someone's lovestruck gaze on her

"are they handsome?" Meg asked again, more excited. Jade showed her pictures of everyone and Meg was left with mouth hung open.