“Is everything alright?” Raguel questioned.

“Will it be okay with you if my mother does not go for the war today?” Grey requested. “I truly don't want anything to happen to her,” he added when Raguel did not respond.

"It's okay, Grey. We will have enough help from Angels, so your mom can stay back,” Raguel said with a smile.

“Thanks,” Grey whispered.

“It's nothing, Grey,” Raguel said as he squeezed his shoulder before he left.

Grey entered his bedroom and found Ariel standing by the window. He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her.

“Good morning,” he whispered in her ears.

“Good morning,” Ariel answered as she turned to face him.

She moved up and kissed him. “How was your night?” she asked.

“Not good,” Grey responded.

“I can tell,” Ariel sighed. “Your dream was about your Uncle, right?” Ariel asked. “I heard you calling his name in your sleep,” she whispered. 

“Yes, the dream was about him,” Grey replied.

“Tell me about it,” Ariel murmured.

Grey narrated the whole story to Ariel while Ariel kept her arms around him.

“It looked real,” Grey whispered.

Ariel nodded her head and kissed him. They both took their bath. When they came out of the bathroom, they felt the presence of people in their house.

"Angels," both stated in unison.

Grey took a deep breath and Ariel turned to look at him. She held his hand before she spoke, “I want you to have faith in me out there,” Ariel said softly. “Trust in my ability, Grey. I know the dream you had is making you scared about letting me leave this place, however, just have faith in me. Everything will be fine and nothing will happen to me,” Ariel assured him.

“I believe in you. Let's go downstairs,” he said as he held her hands and they exited their bedroom. 

When they went downstairs, the living room was stuffed with Angels who looked ready for battle.

“Come here, Grey,” Raguel said.

Grey left Ariel's side and stood next to Raguel.

“Everyone, this is Grey, Ariel's soulmate,” Raguel introduced.

The Angels in the room nodded their heads in acknowledgment.

“We will be leaving in an hour. Do you have anything to say, Grey?” Raguel questioned.

Grey looked at Ariel, who gave him a little nod. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

“We are all here to fight for what matters to us. Some of us have lost friends, soulmates, or loved ones to these demons. They have taken things from us and we are all standing here to say “No” to their treatment towards us. We cannot continue to live in fear. We need to restore our freedom. It is necessary to fight the demons so we can get back our freedom,” Grey said as he looked at everybody in the room. “I have been called different all my life, and for the first time I'm happy that I am different from the demons.”

Ariel was feeling very proud of her soulmate as she watched him speak.

“This war is not about wiping out the demon race. However, it is about the struggle for what is right. The demons can't continue killing Angels, and we have to put a stop to it. We are fighting for what is right,” Grey continued as he looked at everybody in the room who nodded their heads in agreement.