Part 45 "Open fire"

Začať od začiatku

"Willow!" your friends' voices echoed full of worry. Mot now, not here, you can't let it control you again, you've come so far. Just like that, a chaos started. The army told the government to get back in their limousines and stay as far as possible from possible danger, you. People were questioning what's happening to you, they didn't know how to react and your friends were telling you to fight it, keeping close quarters to not let you get away. It was all too much at once, the voices started sounding like mumbling, the field of vision was getting smaller and smaller, your memories blurry and once again you were in a foreign environment with foreign faces. Thousands of them, but six faces very close to you and you did not like that. You remember one thing, this is just an illusion, you don't know why, or how, but you remember it's of great importance to fight whatever this is.

***

Calum's POV*

I didn't know what's going on. Willow's been hit with the serum and she took it for me, it could've been a fucking bullet. I can't think about that now, I know what she's going through since she's been through it once already. I just have to believe in her to fight it off.

"Keep her in the circle" I glanced at our group. I didn't want Crys or Sarah to end up hurt, but we can't risk Willow going berserk on all those people there. Our team had it mostly under control, they kept people away, trying to explain to them that somebody shot her. That this is not her consciousness and some believed, they wanted us to find who it was and I have a pretty good idea. She kept shaking her head, trying to brush it off, but with one glance up I saw her irises thin to almost nothing.

"I'll keep her down" I said, pouncing right on Willow. I kept her shoulders down with my front legs, while I positioned my back legs to stop her's from kicking me. She growled and grunted, trying to scratch wherever she could, but I wouldn't let her.

"Calum do you need any help?" Michael's panicked voice rang. I was laser focused on keeping her down, so I only managed to shake my head slightly no.

"Make sure...none of you get hit" every word was a struggle to get out, she was giving a fair fight.

"I see Tayla!" Sarah remarked and my eyes widened. She's going to manipulate everyone, I just know it. As if on cue by my thoughts I heard her annoying fake voice.

"I've tried to warn you! Look, they even attack their own kind, imagine what they'd do to us! Somebody has to shoot them, please!" a shiver ran down my spine and I lost my grip on Willow. She took the advantage flipping us over and biting me right beside my neck. I winced in pain, but knew that if she wanted she could've killed me, she had some self control after all.

"Get her!" I quickly told Mike and Luke, as the girls went further up to protect the people who were joining on Tayla's little act of rebellion. They were now divided between the crowd who believes you were good and the one who stood with Tayla, so they were screaming amongst eachother and also at us. The presidents were peaking from the limousines, standing with the side that's standing up for us, but it was hard to listen to them now when us three were getting Willow to stay down. She was getting tired and it wasn't a big dose of the serum, it was just to create a scene so I hope it'll wear off soon. Another noise entered the atmosphere, a helicopter which means Louis and Liam are on their way. However, I can't decide if that can help or make it look worse. Niall was holding up good from what I can determine, he was fighting every single word Tayla said along with most of the team and the second half was with the presidents. It was that chaotic for a few minutes before I managed to connect with Willow again, just like i did when Tayla trapped us with Mali. Now everyone was good, but the crowd, we have to get Tayla to show her true colours.