❁ Chapter 34 | nina

Mulai dari awal

"Harry." I repeat waiting for him to finally explain. He takes a seat on the chair, setting the bags of breakfast down on the table. I look over to Lenny who is staring up at the both of us in confusion and worry within her big eyes. "Lenny, why don't you take your breakfast into your room while we setup a movie for us to watch."

Lenny gives me a nod and I hand her the bag of pancakes and her drink. She stares a little longer at Harry though, possibly waiting for him to greet her before Harry pulls a small forced smile, and wraps his arms around her for a tight hug. He places a kiss on her head before Lenny runs away with her breakfast.

I sigh deeply and take a seat across Harry, staring at him while and remains silent. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" I start off. I notice the cut on his lip and the bruising starting to form on the corner of his cheekbone before I reach over and tilt his chin towards me. "Please, look at me..." I whisper. "What happened?"

Harry's green eyes softens under my touch as they meet mine.

When he's angry, he's quiet. This is something I'd learned being with Harry for so many years. It would get kind of frustrating in the at first as it was harder to read him. He's quite the opposite of me. Whereas I on the other hand, have always been more outspoken about how I felt.

I'm waiting for him to respond patiently, giving him the time he needs before he speaks up. "Ethan." He says.

What?

"Ethan?" I repeat, my voice a little more stern. "What do you mean Ethan? Did he fucking do this?"

Harry looks up at me and I remove my hands away from his face, sitting up in shock. "What the actual fuck. Where was this?"

"Saw him in the parking lot diner. He came up to me and he just said a bunch of shit. I had to do it." He says looking back down. "Doesn't matter now. It's not a big deal, I'm fine."

"Harry, go look in a fucking mirror and see what he did to you. This is not okay." I say in a stern tone. "Let's see what that son of a bitch says when my fist is in his fucking face." I say grabbing my jacket hanging off the chair to slip it on. "Let's see how he likes it."

Harry shakes his head and grabs my arm, stopping me from going any further. "Nina no, I gave him what he deserved. You don't have to do anything. Don't need you to get hurt."

"You what?" I saw, my jaw dropping in shock. "What do you mean you gave him what he deserved?"

Harry has never been a person to choose violence over anything no matter the situation. The fact that he's sitting right in front of me and telling me he punched Ethan would be hard to believe. But he's look dead serious at the moment.

"I punched him back. He was on the floor when I left him." Harry mutters. "Think I broke his nose."

My mouth curls up to a smile as I let out a laugh. "You did what now?"

"I've punched him." He repeats. "That fucking prick doesn't know when to shut the hell up. I wasn't going to just stand there and let him say shit about you. God, not to mention he's a sexist piece of shit." Harry shakes his head.

Holy crap. Harry punched someone.

He punched someone to defend me.

I blink a couple of times, still a little stunned about what had just come out of his mouth. "What did he say?" I ask.

Harry looks up at me with a look of hesitation before looking away from my eyes. "Just a bunch of bullshit I don't need to repeat. He was just pissing me off and I know that-"