❁ Chapter 30 | nina

NinaWise decision wearing white on a hike don't ya think?

Nina
Wise decision wearing white on a hike don't ya think?

H
I guess I like to live life on the edge haha

Nina
Well, we were on a cliff...
so I guess you could say you really were living life on the edge

H
Ba dum tsss...good one

Nina
Glad you found that funny,
I'll be here all day :-)

Nina
Maybe I should ditch the whole journalist thing and become a full time comedian, huh?

-

Harry and I have been texting back and forth ever since yesterday and we'd been sharing the pictures we had taken of each other. Between silly photos and much more serious ones, they were all an amazing memory of last night.

I grin looking over at the picture of Harry once more. He was on a tree, posing in his white striped trousers, shirt, shoes and tan newspaper boy hat. His thick black squared sunglasses, being the cherry on top to the entire outfit.

As soon as he response, I'm quick to reply before setting ny phone down. Once I sense a stare at me, I'm met with Ruby smirking up at me and shaking her head.

"What?"

"You've just been smiling at that screen for a very concerning amount of time." Ruby responds teasingly.

"It's nothing..." I shrug off, locking my phone with a smile.

"Yeah, lie to me some more, bitch." Ruby says dryly.

God, I cant get over yesterday.

It was such a beautiful day and being there with Harry had almost felt like all of my worries were just gone. It was a pause from all the shitty stress that I'd been feeling for the past years and soon as I'd arrived home last night, I almost wanted to burst into tears.

It was an overwhelming feeling of happiness and relief that I'd been missing.

Fuck.

"I haven't felt the way I did yesterday in so long." My heart skipped a beat as I said it outlet. I shut my eyes, throwing my head back. "Should I be feeling like this?"

Ruby looks up from her magazine, raising an eyebrow before giving me a look as to say 'you're stupid'. "Feeling like what?"

"I don't know...fuzzy, all weird inside." I groan. "After yesterday, giving him that opportunity to take me out, it'd almost felt like I was just feeling everything I've been missing for the past year or so."