❁ Chapter 33 | harry

Waking up next to Nina was possibly one of the happiest feelings in the world

The warmth of her naked body was pressed up against mine was one that I'd missed for the longest. She'd been pretty worn out after last night.

Right after we had finished, I had cleaned both of us up and minutes later, she'd fallen asleep pretty quickly in my arms.

Last night meant so much to me and I hope it meant just as much to her.

"Goodmorning." I whisper into her hair.

She stirs slightly, opening her eyes and shutting them quickly once the shine of the sun hits her face. "Morning..."

"How you feelin', angel?" I ask.

Nina let's out a tired groan. "Sore." She puts simply, making me let out a laugh.

I place a gentle kiss on her head before my hand begins to comb through her hair in a comforting manner. She smiles and hums against my chest, enjoying the feeling.

"Do need me to pick up Lenny?" I ask curiously.

"No, my mom is bringing her." She mumbles into my chest. I feel her take a deep sigh before I squeeze her closer to me.

"Was thinking I could drive down to the diner and pick us up some breakfast..." I whisper into her ear. "That sound okay?"

She hums a 'yes' and I give her a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind staying for a few days? You know, with Lenny and I?" She asks making me eyes go wide.

As if that was even a question.

"It's just- Lenny looked so happy with the three of us with her at the park. We should do stuff like that again." Now tracing the inked birds on my chest, her eyes furrowing a bit.

My stomach flutters at the sound of her proposition.

"No. I wouldn't mind at all." I shake my head.

"Thank you." Nina mutters. I feel her lean in and place a soft kiss to my chest.

I smile and pull away from her to find my clothes from last night. I was confused for a second- not really sure where I'd left my shirt before I realized it was outside our room and by the front door floor.

Pulling on my briefs and jeans, I take a deep sigh before grabbing for my keys, phone and wallet from the bedside table.

I walk over to Nina, who's face is deep inside of the pillow my head was just on and I lean towards her. "I'll be back, okay? Just gonna grab some clothes and breakfast for us."

I hear her mumble a lazy 'okay' and I think about planting one last kiss on her cheek before I leave but instead I speak up.

"Nina?" I ask, my voice barely over a whisper.