❁ Chapter 12 | harry

It was Saturday now and I was currently on my way to wherever the hell Casey was taking me

It was Saturday now and I was currently on my way to wherever the hell Casey was taking me. She wouldn't give me a clue to where we were headed, no matter how hard I had tried to get her to tell me.

Honestly, what was making me the most nervous was the giant smile spread on her face she's had on ever since she'd picked me up.

She looked like the Cheshire cat from Alice and wonderland and it was getting kind of creepy.

All I'm looking at are street signs and the city lights until moments later we've pulled up to a very fancy looking Italian restaurant I've never been to.

"Alright buddy, now just go inside, tell them your name and they'll bring you to your seat." Casey says very slowly and carefully as if I was a 5 year old being dropped off at school for the first time.

"What?" I ask turning my head back from the restaurant to look at her. "I thought you said you'd be going with me??"

"I mean..." she started off. "I wouldn't wanna be third wheeling on your date now would I?"

What?

"My date?? Casey, with who?- Are you insane? I told you I didn't want to do this!" I say in shock.

"It's a blind date"

"A blind date???"

"Yes! Can you stop repeating everything I'm saying?"  Casey groans and I look at her like she's grown two separate heads.

"Listen, it's been 2 weeks and Nina hasn't said anything. Just please try it out."

"Casey, I don't want anyone but Nina! This isn't going to work." I say to her.

I can't believe her.

"Just please! She's already waiting in there. Just try this out," Casey responds with a softened look on her face. "Nina is going out on dates too, one won't hurt you."

Giving her a glare, I take a deep sigh, thinking for a moment before look over to the restaurant.

I mean, whoever it is was already waiting for me and it'd be really messed up to just ditch them.

Fuck my heart for being too nice.

"I hate you..." I mumble to Casey before opening my door and walking out.

"Love you too!" She smirks. "You'll thank me at your wedding!"

I shut the door and roll my eyes, holding my breath in as I get closer to the fancy looking building.

This is so stupid. I can't believe I'm doing this.

Entering the building, I give the waitress my name before I'm led to a table where a woman with long curled hair was already waiting for my arrival. The waitress smiles, leaves a menu on my side of the table before excusing herself.