intro i guess

Dream felt himself slowly wake up. The ground beneath him was cold and hard, slowly he sat up with a yawn, looking around to see 10 other people slowly stirring as well. His surroundings were unfamiliar, it was a metallic room with beds and futuristic looking technology. He noticed that the only door was open so they would have to deal with that later for now his attention turned to the people around him, they all looked surprisingly familiar. He tried to figure out who they were before it clicked that these people looking around the room in just as much confusion as him were his friends.

" Were the fuck are we"

That was decently tommy

" Language"

And there was bad. They began to speak to each other , excited to see each other but confused about why there were eleven youtubers locked in a cold unfamiliar room. That's when Dream noticed that they all were wearing a space suit with a single color on them and some sort of head wear relating to their brand.

Dream had a smiling mask hiding half of his face and a lime green suit.

George was there too, he was wearing a dark blue suit and had his signature goggles propped up on his head. The third dream team member, Sapnap had his headband paired with an orange suit. Tommy and turbo stood side by side, Tommy had a red suit and a hairpin resembling disks with a bee sitting on them, and other than having a yellow suit tubbo matched . Phill and Wilbur were also there, phill with a green suit and striped hat and Willbur with a white suit and grey beanie. Fundy had a brown suit and fox ear headband and eret had a purple suit with a silver crown on his head. And last but not least Badboyhalo has a black suit and a matching duck beanie with Skeppy who had a cyan suit.

The group all looked at each other in confusion as suddenly the light turned on and a voice spoke over the speakers

" greetings everyone! Welcome to the Skeld!"

" the skeld?"

" Yes! Believe it or not but you are million miles away from earth on your spaceship!"

What what ? Everyone shared in Dream's confusion and doubt but the voice reassured them that he wasn't lying and that they would see soon enough.

" one last thing, this is in a way a game! In this game you will all try and do tasks on the ship without getting killed, especially because this is real life"

" huh?!"

"And not what?!"

"Killed?!"

" you heard me ! After two days of adjustment and tasks one of you will be assigned with killing your fellow crew mates !"

Everyone was shocked into silence.

" I'll get more into the rules as they come up! Without further ado your 48hours of peace start now!"

The voice shut off and the door opened.

(Short intro for y'all, honestly not convinced I know how to convey what I want to get across correctly but whatever I'll give it a shot! Please speculate who you think it is along with the characters or even who you think will die and feedback is always welcome !)