As I reach for the cup, I didn't realize how weak my body became as I trembled with pain. I ended up dropping the cup but with Giyu's quick reflexes, he caught it.

"S-sorry..." I breathe heavily as another sharp pain shot through my body.

He shook his head telling me not to worry about it.

"It's fine, let me help you." He says gently as he lifts the cup to my lips and tilts the water.

The cold water soothed my throat and made it feel so much better. As for my lungs, nothing much has changed.

When I was finished with the water, Giyu set the cup down.

"How are you feeling?" He asks. I turn to face him, when I saw his face, it looked like he was really worried but also relieved. I couldn't stop looking at his eyes.

So blue and delicate, yet powerful and mysterious like the ocean.

When I realized I was staring I began to feel myself blush and averted my gaze.

"I...I'm fine..." I said quietly.

Dammit (y/n)...don't be weird.

"Does anything hurt?"

Why does he...care so much...

"Not really...no." I lied.

If I want to be stronger...I have to ignore the pain.

"(Y/n)..." He trailed.

"What I'm fine.." I argued.

"You and I both know that that's a lie."

"...n-no..."

"What's bothering you?" He pushes

"I told you, I'm fine." I said getting a little annoyed.

Why is he pushing so much? I'm fine!!

"Are your lungs still hurting?"

"No, I'm fine."

Giyu looked at me and gave a long sigh.

"Alright, if that's how you really feel. I guess I'll take my leave." He said as he got up. I couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

He was trying to take care of me...he only wanted to help and I'm just sending him away.

No...don't go...

He got to the door and took one last glance at me.

Say something!!

He slid the door closed.

Why must I be like this...I need to go and find him.

As I stood up, pain over took my body and I stumbled forward. I leaned on the wall for support as I moved.

Small time skip
Slowly I made my way outside so I pushed myself up from the walls and tried my best to walk from there.

Luckily, my lungs hurt a lot less than before.

Where could he have run off to...

I decided to make my way to his house which was quite far from where I was.

When I got there, I knocked on the door.

No answer.

"G-Giyu..." I breathe, "are you in-"

I began to cough violently in between my sentence.

"Are you in there?" I finally finished.

Guess he's not home...I'm not sure where he'd be. He'll come home eventually, I'll just wait here for a bit.

I sat down on my knees and waited.

He'll come home soon...right?

I looked up to the sky. It was filled with grey clouds.

Looks like it's going to rain...I'll be fine.

Giyu POV
After I left (y/n) room, I went to go visit Urokodaki for a bit seeing as I had nothing else to do.

When I got there, we talked for a bit and then decided to have dinner. I didn't realize how late it had gotten, and I went to leave.

I opened the door only to be met with rain. Urokodaki suggested that I stayed the night here.

Maybe I should...it is raining...then again...I don't want to burden him.

I politely declined his offer and decided to go home.

It's raining a little harder than I anticipated...I should manage.

Time skip
When I got home, I noticed something on my door step. I cautiously moved towards it.

It doesn't help that it's dark out and I can barely see. When I got closer, I recognized the figure.

"(Y/n)!" I ran toward her. She was laying against the wall.

How long has she been out here??

"Giyu? Are you finally home?" She asked.

"Yes, but what are you doing out here this late in the rain?"

"I wanted to talk to you...but I didn't know when you'd be home so I stayed."

"Why didn't you go home if it started raining?" I asked.

"Because I didn't want to miss you." The small girl said.

"(Y/n)...you'll get sick staying out here like this...come inside and dry you off."

I helped her stand up and walk into my house where I sate her down in the bathroom.

"Go ahead and take a quick bath, I'll leave some dry clothes for you."

She nodded her head and I left the room feeling kind of sick myself.

When I sat down, I felt pressure on my head, and I was getting shivers.

I can't get sick...I need to help others first...maybe if I lie down for a few minutes.

The second I stood up, a wave of dizziness hit me. I did my best to walk forward, but I don't think I got anywhere.

The world around me started to get dark and I felt myself losing consciousness.

"Giyu!"

I heard someone call. I can't tell who it is...they sounded so far away.

Was it (y/n)?

A.N.
E this took longer than expected...apologies ^^;; anyways..hope you have a great day and I'll see you later! Stay hydrated owo
Word count 1406 words