FOUR

Somehow school had already been back for a couple weeks and the 21st of September was here- which was my birthday. I have no idea what Fin may be up to but with the way he's been teasing me about it, it doesn't sound fun.

Today's special day needed a special outfit, I knew exactly what that outfit was; I think Fin will like it, I am wearing his favourite colour after all. Whatever I wear usually has some effect on Fin, today's outfit however is extra special.

Arriving at school I see my two idiot best friends stood at my locker smiling their heads off- what are they up to?

"Whatever you two clowns are up to get it over with." You know I wish I didn't say this as now my face is full of confetti, "you really thought I wanted confetti on me at this time of day." I question.

"no one wants it but it's your birthday, so you have to." Jules replies with a laugh.

"Can I just say I am loving that outfit, but I know something that will make it so much better." Taylor starts whilst pulling a badge out of pocket and pinning it onto my shirt, "now you look so much better." I roll my eyes, I told you they were clowns. The three of us start walking to homeroom and I just hope they have no more antics planned.

My eye catches Fin's as I enter homeroom and he sends a wink my way. Before I sit down, I notice a box on my seat- a present for me how nice. Picking up the box I place it on the desk and carefully unwrap it, on top is a note and some tissue paper.

'For the princess from finny boy, by the way I think it's about time you have-this look on the back.'

On the back of the note is what I assume to be Fin's phone number, I'll add that to my phone in a minute. Under the tissue paper is two little barrettes which say princess on them, they are honestly so beautiful. I decide to clip one into my hair.

Pulling out my phone I open contacts and add Fin's number under the contact 'Finny boy'. I then think of a perfect first text to send him it has got to be funny and flirty. My brainstorming is broken by a nudge on my side and Jules leans over and whispers, "teach won't stop staring."

"Can you blame him? I mean look at me." I can see Jules shake her head at my remark.

'Stop staring you creep.' Is the text I decide to send. Our eyes meet and I can't help but smile. Today he is wearing my favourite colour which looks so hot on him and makes me honestly melt. My mind soon hovers over to what he would look like without the shirt. Honestly, that's all my dreams consist of lately, me and him in some not so appropriate scenarios. Like last night's dream was just the best, we were alone in this classroom. The things he did were just magical.

A buzz is felt on my leg which I hope means a text from Fin. Taking out my phone I see that is and all it reads is, 'stay after English I have something to give you.' Sounds promising, I wonder what he has up his sleeve.

I spend the next two lessons dreaming up possibilities as to what he could be giving me. English rolls around and I am more than ready for it. "Hello birthday girl."

"Hello."

"How has today been going?"

"Great, its looking to be the best one yet."

"Guessing that has something to do with teach."

"Possibly."

All I had to do was get through this lesson which was looking to be a good one as we were looking a poetry and I love poetry. Fin came round with a sheet and like usually mine had something a bit extra- one last note before we go electronic.