Now that was a threat.

He not only threatened the Don of the Italian mafia, the second most powerful mafia next to the King, but he also threatened Wrath. A phenomenon that people thought wasn't real because of the sheer fear he invoked.

And now that Luca was partnered with the King...that only made him that much more dangerous and powerful.

He was second without the King. He made it up the ranks by himself while being enemies with the King.

And the Bratva was fourth... with the King.

The third most powerful mafia?

The Greek Mafia. Luca's Mafia too.

Alexei was truly no match.

"Stay away from her if you know what's good for you, Ivanov," he threatened with a low and ominous tone. Anyone would have pissed their pants with the look in his eyes but Alexei looked at him with a mischievous glint in his eyes with hidden intentions.

"Just remember I'll be the one she chooses when you fuck up," He retorted as he turned to him.

Their 6'6 frames stood evenly, eyeing each other down with murder on their minds. Alexei suddenly broke from his glare as he turned around and headed towards the exit but not before provoking him a bit more.

"It's a shame. I've always wanted to know how good her pussy is but I guess you'll have to tell me," he taunted as he left the room.

Luca started walking to where Alexei disappeared, cocking his gun back with his eyes turning sterling gray.

But Midnight put herself in his path before he could go any further.

But the worst part is that she didn't hear anything about their conversation.

"Hey," she smiled as she gravitated into his arms. His body responded almost immediately as he wrapped his tattooed arms around her small bare waist that was exposed from her crop-top. Dipping his head down to kiss her temple, his glare dropped.

He was a sold nine inches taller than her and he couldn't help thinking how small and fragile she looked compared to him. But she was anything but fragile.

"Why's this out?" she asked curiously as she took his gun from his hand and turned the safety back on.

"I wanted to test out a bullet on a new target," he scowled still bitter about Alexei.

He would shoot him in the knee caps the next time he saw him.

"Can you wait until later to do that? I have to tell you something," she told him as she led him towards the exit, into the car. He followed her, eyes darkening when he saw one of Alexei's men.

Midnight told the driver the address before she put the privacy screen up.

"What do you have to tell me?" he questioned as he moved her so she was on his lap and pulled her closer to him. Small and fragile.

"I'll tell you when we get to the house but just don't get angry," she warned as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"She didn't want me to tell you until now," she added. His curiosity grew as he looked down at her.

"Who's 'she'?" he asked once again, rubbing her back.

"You're sister," she responded.

His jaw came unhinged and opened to ask all the questions that were flooding his mind but she put her finger on the seam of his lips to silence him.

"I'll explain later," she chuckled as she looked out the window.

~

As soon as they entered the mansion, Luca sat down on the couch with her straddling him.

"Before you say anything, I didn't tell you because she told me that she didn't want you to know," she told him sternly.

"I was in Bulgaria a year ago," she started. He instantly remembered that Thea went on an internship to study abroad in Bulgaria a year ago as well.

"I got back from receiving a shipment when I heard a scream in an alleyway," she continued with caution and wariness in her voice.

His body tensed and his hold tightened around her.

"I went to go check it out and saw that members of the Bulgarian gang surrounded her...undressing her. Her security was shot cold and she couldn't fight back because there were too many of them," she hesitated.

His expression remained terribly grave, but his eyes and body language said something completely different.

He gripped onto her thighs tightly, surely leaving bruises as his breath came out shallow and with long pauses. She didn't say a word, letting him process.

"I shot them all before they could do anything else. She wasn't hurt but she was terrified. Her clothes were ripped, she was shaking, and she couldn't stop crying," she glared as if she was reliving the memory.

Luca's body slightly relaxed when he heard that those pathetic excuses for human beings were dead and didn't get to do anything to his little sister.

But that didn't erase the failure he felt.

"I told her who I was and what I did. She didn't care about the rivalry between us and asked if I could train her so something like that wouldn't happen again. I knew she already had training with you but she said she wanted more. So I trained her into Dabria," she said.

Luca's insides twisted.

Dabria was a silent assassin, always taking them quietly whenever she killed her victims. Dabria meant "angel of death."

Whenever Dabria killed it wasn't small. Whenever she worked it was a mass murder, killing 50 people in one sitting and in one time period. She worked as a quiet wraith, quiet on her feet and never publicizing it.

Her killings were told as nightmares. She was feared but most people thought she was terminated after she annihilated the Bulgarian gang and hasn't killed anyone since.

But Thea was Dabria.

They were the same person.

Midnight trained Dabria.

He couldn't believe his little sister would ever take lives...she always seemed innocent.

But the mafia life and habits were inevitable. Especially in their bloodline.

Wrath and Dabria. Who knew that they were siblings?

"We became good friends and she asked that I not tell anyone about what happened. She was the one who called when I was testing the weapons earlier," she spoke.

His body completely relaxed as his grip on her legs eased.

He knew that Midnight had the chance to kill her and hold her for ransom to get his mafia to submit but she didn't. Instead, she trained her to be one of the most feared assassins in the world.

He was happy that she got to meet her future sister-in-law and become friends.

"So...you're not mad?" she hesitated. He chuckled into her neck as he peppered kisses all over her neck, collarbone, chest, and jaw.

"No, I'm not mad. If anything, you just got impossibly more irresistible," he smirked as he flipped her over so know she was under him.

He trailed his lips towards her own, tasting her lips and caressing her bottom lips with his warm tongue, coaxing her for entrance.

She granted it immediately as she wrapped her legs around his torso.

With just one look, she made him forget about what Alexei said.

~

(A/N: As I am rewriting, I realized how short these chapters were lol. This one before I rewrote it was 1400 words and now it's at 1837.

Anyways, I hope you are liking it so far, and please comment and vote!