GOOD GIRL

Comincia dall'inizio

"Take these off"

"Bit eager are we?" he teased.

Nevertheless, he stood up infront of me and began slowly pulling them down, never breaking eye contact. I became impatient and took matters into my own hands.

I got off the bed to stand infront of him, pulling his trousers and boxers down in one swift motion. I looked down in shock.

Christ, it was huge.

George just reacted to me surprise which a smirk, cocky bastard.

I slowly began to bend down, until my knees touched the floor and I was in line with his large shaft.

I looked up at him before I slowly ran his tip around my tongue, causing him to stiffen. I then put the tip in my mouth, continuing to look into his eyes.

I wasn't sure where this confidence was coming from. Whenever me and Cedric were to ever have sex, I was always very timid and just let him satisfy his own needs how he wanted. But for some reason, George was bringing out the best in me.

Or the worst.

I then began to lower my head, taking about half of him in my mouth. He threw his head back and let out a low moan. Whilst bobbing my head up and down, I tried to take as much of him as I could in my mouth, gagging every so often. He seemed to enjoy that. I used my hand of the rest that I couldn't fit it.

His hand gripped my hair as he continued to groan, looking down at me. I move my head up and down fast, swirling the tip of shaft around my tongue.

"You don't know how long Ive wanted this Arabella" he moaned, "... such a good girl"

He eventually pulled my hair slightly, pulling himself out of my mouth. He didn't want to cum yet.

I stood back up as he gripped my jaw with his strong hand, using his thumb the rub the excess saliva from my bottom lip. I bit my lip and grinned up at him.

"Now what am I gonna do with you?" George smirked.

I turned around, indicating for him to unzip my dress. He traces his fingertips up my arms and over my shoulder, causing me to shiver. He then pulled the zipper down on my dress slowly, watching it fall to the floor.

I turned back around the face him cautiously, feeling rather shy with him seeing my naked for the first time. I stood infront of him in just a pair of black lace underwear (I couldn't wear a bra with that dress).

Georges eyes widen, not knowing which part of me to look at first. He gulped loudly.

"I have dreaming of seeing you like this for a while now" he began, "But you are more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined"

I felt my cheeks glow red and he slowly walked up to me, cupping my cheeks before his hands trailed down my neck and to my exposed waist.

He bent down slowly, reaching for the underwear and holding them on either side.

He looked up at me, "May I?" he asked.

I nodded, biting my lip and smiling.

He then pulling my underwear down slowly, reaching the floor and pulling them from around my feet- leaving me completely bare.

He then slowly came up to my thighs, remaining and kissing them. I moaned and ran my hands through his hair. He continued to kiss on my inner thighs and my lower stomach.

I began to become very hot and bothered and whined quietly, "Please George"

"Of course love" he gently pushed me back onto the bed. Grinning as he placed his head between my legs.