Ending 2

The king saw Xue Yang holding the blade of the dagger. The dagger was near Xingchen's neck but was blocked by Xue Yang's fingers.
"Xingchen, please don't do this," Xue Yang begged, he had tears streaming down his face and blood seeping from his hand.
"Xue Yang, I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore," Xingchen said sobbing.
"We can figure it out! We can runaway and get married!" Xue Yang said, his voice was strained and he could feel the blade cut his skin even deeper.
Xingchen dropped the dagger and fell on Xue Yang's chest, "I'm sorry!" He wailed.
Xue Yang smiled weakly, "It's alright, princess. It's alright," he said soothingly. He hugged Xingchen tightly and kissed the man's head, "We'll be alright."
He closed his eyes and let his head res against Xingchen's, he hummed a soft melody, calming the man down. Xingchen soon stopped crying and fell asleep in Xue Yang's embrace, he had a rough day.
Xue Yang picked Xingchen up bridal style once he heard deep, shallow breaths. He stood up and finally noticed the king, he took a step back warily, "What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to get my son," the man responded, "and I'm here to say that I am so sorry."
"How do I know you're not lying?" Xue Yang asked.
"Because I was like him, I had a lover once who was a man as well. My parents killed him in front of me as a punishment, and I don't want that pain on anyone else. I deeply apologize for saying all those things and allow you to get married."
"R-really?" Xue Yang asked.
The king nodded, "Yes, you and Xingchen may get married."
Xue Yang smiled, "Thank you sir. But can I get Xingchen inside the castle now? He's had a rough day."
"Of course."

Xingchen opened his eyes slowly and looked around, he was in his room. He sat up quickly and looked to his side, Xue Yang was sleeping next to him with a hand on his lap. He sighed in relief, it was just a dream.
He shook Xue Yang gently, "Wake up darling."
Xue Yang's eyes fluttered opened and he smiled, "Yes, princess?"
"How did you sleep?" Xingchen asked laying back down.
"Good, what about you?" Xue Yang asked.
"I had the dream again," he replied.
"Well don't worry, it's all in the past now and it won't happen again," Xue Yang said sweetly.
"I know," Xingchen said, "but sometimes I get tired of dreaming it over and over again."
"I'm sure you do, princess," Xue Yang said, "now let's get up and find a-Qing again."
Xingchen chuckled, "She's probably playing with Song Lan again," he said.
"Exactly why we need to find her," Xue Yang sat up and got dressed. He walked out of the door leaving Xingchen alone with his thoughts.
Xingchen smiled, he kept on dreaming about the past but it didn't bother him. It made him remember about all that he and his lover went through and that made him happy. He would never want that on anyone else but he's glad he went through it, for it made him stronger and better.
He is now thriving with Xue Yang and their daughter a-Qing. Mingmei would visit every once in a while with her new husband and their son, and they would all gather around and talk about the past.
The Jiang Kingdom would visit as well and they would have fun going to a park or a café. They always did simple yet enjoyable activities.
Xingchen chuckled when he heard noises come from outside, he heard his husband yell, "A-Qing! Come back here!"
He stood up and got dressed. He walked outside and saw Xue Yang throwing a-Qing over his shoulder, "What happened darling?" He asked.
Xue Yang scoffed, "Your daughter was making a mess in the kitchen again."
"She's your daughter too," Xingchen said, he gently tood a-Qing in his arms and set her down, "a-Qing what did we say?"
"I'm sorry," the girl mumbled, she was now 15 and very mischievous. She acted like a child, but that didn't bother the two men, they knew she never had a real childhood living in the gang.
"It's fine, but don't do it again," Xingchen said sternly.
"Ok! Come on Song Lan!" The girl skipped away and went to her room with Song Lan trailing behind her.
"That little brat," Xue Yang muttered.
"Don't call her that," Xingchen said softly, "she is young and still needs time to mature." He walked up to Xue Yang and put his arms around the man's neck, "You know that better than anybody."
Xue Yang grabbed the man's waist, "I guess," he said before pressing his lips against Xingchen's.
Xingchen kissed back and smiled when Xue Yang bit his bottom lip. They were finally together.