Chapter 3- Beg (M)

Xue Yang went down on the man, grinding their fronts together, he groaned as Xingchen whimpered.
   "Please, please I want you...please," Xingchen moaned.
"What do you want princess?" Xue Yang asked sweetly.
"I...I want you fuck me, please," Xingchen said his eyes glazed.
Xue Yang looked deep into Xingchen's eyes and saw honesty, he smirked, "Is that so? Sit up," he ordered. Xingchen sat up and Xue Yang lifted him on his lap like he did before, he massaged the flesh behind Xingchen.
Xingchen lay his head on Xue Yang's shoulder and moaned next to the man's ear, "Ch-chengmei...please."
"Princess, if you keep doing that I won't be able to hold back," Xue Yang said and inserted a finger into Xingchen earning a gasp.
"Xue Yang, w-what did you do?" Xingchen asked surprised. He felt something moving in and out of him and moaned at the feeling, he wrapped his arms around Xue Yang's neck and moaned loudly into the man's ear.
"Princess, this is your last warning," Xue Yang said and added another finger.
"W-what if I-ah!" He stopped when Xue Yang hit a specific spot, "Right t-there! D-do it agai-ah! Yes!"
"Here?" Xue Yang asked and thrusted his fingers again.
"Yes!" Xingchen moaned loudly. Xue Yang heard footsteps from outside the door and covered Xingchen's mouth.
"Don't make a sound and answer them," Xue Yang said sternly, Xingchen nodded quickly and licked Xue Yang's hand playfully. Xue Yang smirked at that, "Princess unless you want to get it right now I suggest you stop."
Xingchen moved his face from Xue Yang's hand, "But I do want to get it," he whispered.
"You can't without prepping," Xue Yang said and heard a knock at the door.
"Your majesty, the king and queen request your presence," a man's voice said.
"Song Lan, um tell them I'll be there in around 10 minutes. I have something to do really quickly," Xingchen said and bit his lip when Xue Yang added a third finger and pressed on his prostate.
"Yes, your majesty," the man replied and left.
"You did well princess, but I'm afraid it might take a little more than 10 minutes," Xue Yang said and curled his fingers.
Xingchen moaned at the feeling and said, "J-just hurry u-up."
"Fine, but you asked for this princess," Xue Yang removed his fingers and undressed himself.
Xingchen stared at him and looked at his length with a look of fear in his eyes, "A-are you sure that'll fit?"
"I'll make it," Xue Yang said and pushed Xingchen down gently. Xingchen, who was laying on his stomach, blushed at the exposing position.
Xue Yang lifted the man's hips in the air and lined himself up with the entrance, "You want me to hurry up don't you? Well this might hurt," he went in with one sharp thrust.
Xingchen felt tears in his eyes and bit his bottom lip, "I-it hurts," he whimpered.
Xue Yang leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on Xingchen's cheek completely forgetting about his mission, "I know princess, just bear with me for a while alright?"
Xingchen nodded and felt tears fall from his eyes, "A-alright, but be careful."
"I will, I promise," Xue Yang said and thrusted slowly and deeply. Xingchen's pain soon turned into pleasure and he moaned softly.
"F-faster," he said softly. Xue Yang nodded and picked up his pace little by little until he the bed was shaking.
Xue Yang grabbed Xingchen by the throat and lifted him up until his chest was against Xingchen's back. Xingchen wrapped his arms around Xue Yang behind him and moaned into the man's ear again.
"Princess, what did I say?" Xue Yang said and thrusted sharply.
Xingchen moaned and smiled, "Th-ngg that if I did it a-ah!Again, I would g-get it," he said between moans.
"And what did you do?" Xue Yang asked.
"I d-did it again," Xingchen said nervously. Xue Yang grabbed the knife that was laying on top of his clothes and pressed it against Xingchen's throat.
"If you make a single sound, you're dead," Xue Yang said, "understood?"
Xingchen nodded slowly and held back a moan as Xue Yang brushed against his prostate. He bit his lip harshly and tightened his grip on Xue Yang's neck, he was going insane at the not being able to speak.
He was dying to tell the man that he was almost hitting his prostate. He looked up and glared at Xue Yang, "Fuck you," he whispered.
"What did you say?" Xue Yang asked in a deep voice.
Xingchen frantically shook his head. He didn't know Xue Yang could hear him so well like that.
"What did you say princess? Go ahead say it again, I dare you," Xue Yang said almost threateningly.
"I-I said fuck yo-ah! Yes!" Xingchen felt the man hit his prostate and screamed in pleasure.
"Shut up," Xue Yang ordered, "haven't you noticed that there are people outside?"
Xingchen shut his mouth and his face turned a crimson red, "S-sorry."
Xue Yang scoffed, "You really are and idiot, you know that right?"
"Says the one who decided to have sex with me instead of killing me," Xingchen said looking straight into Xue Yang's eyes.
"Oh really? Well says the one who is being fucked by their greatest enemy, the one who was begging to be fucked," Xue Yang said and pulled out turned Xingchen around.
Xingchen felt empty and frowned, "Put it back in," he ordered.
"No," Xue Yang said, "nobody bosses me around."
Xingchen scoffed, "Fine," he lifted his hips and dropped them on Xue Yang's member, filling his insides again. This time, however, the member went deeper causing Xingchen's face to scrunch up and moan loudly.
Xue Yang grabbed Xingchen's hips and guided them as the moved up and down. He watched the man moan and cry out his name, Xingchen's hair was messy and he loved the sight. He leaned forward and roughly kissed Xingchen's lips, he forcefully stuck his tongue inside and licked, flicked, and entwined his tongue with Xingchen's.
Xingchen moaned into the kiss and pulled away, "I'm still mad at you for calling me an idiot," he whispered.
"Sure princess," Xue Yang said, "you were screaming and anyone could've heard you."
"Well that's too bad," Xingchen said and felt a familiar feeling in his lower stomach, "Xue-xue Yang...I'm close."
     "You have to wait princess, not yet," Xue Yang flipped them around and laid Xingchen down on the bed. He moved at an animalistic pace, hitting Xingchen's prostate straight on.
    "Please, please, please, I'll do what you want if you let me. I'll suck you off, I'll let you do whatever you want to do with me, I'll even let you kill me, I don't care. Just please-ah!" Xingchen begged with tears in his eyes.
     Xue Yang looked down at the man and smirked, he had messy hair and had drool dribbling from his chin. He had tears falling down his face and was moaning loudly.  Xingchen looked like a mess but Xue Yang couldn't help but think that he looked hot.
    "Fine, you can come but you have to give me something in return," Xue Yang said. 
    "Alright!" Xingchen cried out, "Xue Yang fuck!" This was his first time after all and he was overwhelmed by the feeling of pleasure. Xingchen came with a scream, "Xue Yang!"
   Xue Yang quickly covered the man's mouth and groaned as he came deep inside of Xingchen. He rode out his high and fell down next to Xingchen, "You're so loud, damn."
"Shut up," Xingchen said and hid his face behind his hands. Xue Yang chuckled and grabbed Xingchen's head pulling it to his chest.
"Rest princess, it's been a long day," he said and closed his eyes letting sleep take over his mind.