Chapter 2- Masquerade Ball (Slight M)

Xue Yang arrived at the ball in a suit and a mask covering half if his face. It was a black mask with silver designs on the edges, and he was wearing a black suit with a navy tie. He walked in and noticed a couple of women giggling and pointing at him, he smirked in their direction and earned a few squeals.
   He walked to the entrance where the king and queen were, "Your majesties," he bowed with a smile, "I am Xue Chengmei, I come from farther up in the north so I do not belong to any Kingdom here."
   "Oh that's alright," Queen Xiao said, "you're our guest whether you come from a kingdom or not. Please come in, you seem like a kind gentleman."
    "Thank you, your majesty," Xue Yang bowed yet again and walked inside hiding a smirk. He was inside and looking around when someone bumped into him, "I'm terribly sorry."
    "Oh no, I'm sorry," a gentle, sweet voice said, "I bumped into you. I apologize." It was the crown prince, Xiao Xingchen.
    "You are the crown prince are you not?" Xue Yang asked.
    "Oh uh, yes I am. Don't tell anyone else though," Xingchen said desperately.
     "Don't worry, I won't," Xue Yang said, "well where are my manners? I'm Xue Chengmei, a pleasure meeting you."
     "Oh please don't bow, it makes me uncomfortable," Xingchen said awkwardly, "by the way, your voice and name sound familiar. Where are you from?"
     "I'm from farther up in the north, I'm not from any of the kingdoms here," Xue Yang said smiling.
    Xingchen saw the smile and immediately recognized it, "You're Xue Yang, aren't you?" He said quietly.
    Xue Yang chuckled, "Is it that obvious?" He asked and slipped his mask down slightly, he winked at the man playfully, "a pleasure meeting you prince."
   The music started and everyone went to the nearest person to dance with, Xue Yang grabbed Xingchen's waist and hand and began dancing with him.
    Xingchen's eyes widened behind the mask, "What are you doing?!" He whisper yelled.
    "What do you think? Dancing of course," Xue Yang whispered back. The tension between them was strong, anyone could come and cut it with a knife easily. They glared at each other behind their masks and danced to the strong music.
    "What are you doing here?" Xingchen asked his eyes narrowing.
    "What else? I'm here to have fun," Xue Yang said his face hardening, he knew he would have to cause a get the prince alone to kill him.
    Xingchen bit his bottom lip, nobody knew what Xue Yang really looked like, so once he takes off his mask nobody would know it's him.  "Do you want gold?" He asked.
    "No," Xue Yang replied, "I want blood," he pulled the man closer to him sharply as the music slowed down. He leaned down to Xingchen's ear and whispered, "Your blood, princess."
   Xingchen shivered, "Don't call me that," he said through gritted teeth. He wrapped his arms around Xue Yang's neck, he couldn't look suspicious. They danced in silence until Xue Yang moved them to the edge of the ballroom, he slipped out and pulled Xingchen with him.
   He pushed Xingchen against the wall and took out a small dagger, he put the dagger against Xingchen's throat and smirked, "Have any last words or wishes? I'll tell your parents what they are."
    "I have non," Xingchen said and leaned forward, pressing the knife closer to him, "just kill me coward."
    Xue Yang raised an eyebrow and took off his mask, "Acting brave aren't you?" He said and threw the mask on the floor, "well since you won't break let's have some fun, how's that?"
   "Try. Your. Worst." Xingchen said. Xue Yang smirked, took Xingchen's mask off and then kneeled down in front of Xingchen. The man looked down in shock as Xue Yang took his pants off, "W-what are you doing?"
   "My worst, isn't that what you asked for princess?" Xue Yang said and and licked Xingchen's tip, he took the tip in his mouth and sucked softly.
   "S-stop," Xingchen tried to push Xue Yang away but was only pulled down until he was sitting flat on his ass. He held in any noises and felt himself go hard at the feeling of Xue Yang's mouth taking him whole.
   Xue Yang felt the tip touch the back of his throat and sucked hard, he smirked when the tip twitched in his mouth and rose his head so that only the tip was in his mouth. He dug his tongue in the slit repeatedly and finally Xingchen released with a muffled moan.
   Xingchen's legs trembled and he was covering his mouth with his hands. He couldn't believe Xue Yang had just done that. "Y-you! You!"
   "I what?" Xue Yang smirked, "I sucked you off, hasn't this ever happened to you? Oh I forgot! You're the prince," he laughed softly, "you never had anybody to have fun with."
    Xingchen's face flushed, "S-shut up!" He stammered. He felt hands crawling up his thighs and looked at Xue Yang dead in the eyes, "Leave me alone."
   Xue Yang picked Xingchen up and placed him on his lap, "How about...no," he moved a hand behind Xingchen and groped his ass.
    Xingchen accidentally let out a moan and quickly covered his mouth, shit.
    "Oh so you like that don't you princess?" Xue Yang said and gripped the soft flesh again. Xingchen moved his hips forward instinctively and accidentally rubbed his front on Xue Yang's lower stomach close to his own erection.
    Xingchen moaned into his hand and moved his hips again. His mind was cloudy and he couldn't think straight, all he could focus on was Xue Yang.
     Xue Yang smirked, "Princess, why don't we go to another place? Somewhere more private, can you show me where your room is?"
    Xingchen nodded mindlessly, "It's over there," he pointed to a room and Xue Yang nodded. He picked Xingchen up bridal style and went over to the room, he went in and was greeted by a big bed in the middle of the room. He locked the door and threw Xingchen on the bed.
     "So princess," Xue Yang purred, "do you still want me to leave you alone?"
    Xingchen laid there in a daze, "N-no, please...fuck me."
    Xue Yang's raised an eyebrow, "I didn't expect you to be so honest princess," he said and climbed on top of Xingchen.