Introduction

Hello! Welcome to this React! Book One!

If you are wondering what this book or this future series is, well I am here to explain! This is basically a collection of fanfiction where a cast of characters will be watching their own anime show and react to them. It is very simple.

For this book, the anime (or light novel) will be Classroom of the Elite. So if you didn't watch it yet, definitely watch it first. I highly recommend watching that series as well. And also as much as possible, read the light novel series as well.

Classroom of the Elite and all others associated with it definitely do not belong to me and therefore give credit to the ones who created the light novel series and anime series. Also the transcript used in this book is from the You-Zitsu Wiki, the You-Zitsu Encyclopedia Wiki. And the only ones original in this series will be the OCs and the reactions themselves.

If you are an old or returning reader of the fanfiction, please read what is below. But if you are new here, you don't have and you can now enjoy the fanfiction!

***

For Old or Returning Readers

I know you might be confused on what happened to the fanfiction before. Well to explain it briefly, it was taken down by Wattpad for copyright reasons. I have some few ideas on the reason why but nonetheless, everything was gone.

That time, I only posted the first 4 chapters in the Fanfiction.net website so those chapters are okay but I haven't saved the other chapters. So obviously I was gone and confused on what to do and almost said to myself to give up.

But all of you who continued supporting me kept me running to publish a new and improved version of the story. This time, I really took the time and effort to write all of the chapters. So you might see later that they are a lot changed (well not a lot) since the last time you read it.

Huge shoutout by the way to @Laiqianzhan from Wattpad for capturing screenshots of my fanfiction which he still has access to. Without his help, I wouldn't be able to completely re-write the chapters.

And also I would like to say thank you for the comments and suggestions you guys made for me from the last version as I took those into consideration as well. Because I am really taking my time and effort to create these chapters, it may take a while for me to write and publish all of the chapters.

But I am still counting on you guys to be patient with me and my progress in this fanfiction. I am still 15 years old and I have school to worry as well. Also if you guys want, please share this fanfiction to other fans of the series so that they can enjoy it as well!