𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 𝟐𝟎%

▛▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

𝐏𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐗 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐲

▙▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▟

▝▝▝

Lucas.

I should've been more invested in him. He would still be around and I'd get to be around with him how I was before. Bad person isn't even the word for me, I've been more than neglectful and it's nothing wrong in how he's staying away from me. I brought it on myself and now I have to pick myself up outta this mess.

Work was never more important yet I made it top priority like I didn't have two people to take care of in my life.

I've done everything I can to get back on his good side but with to no avail as he's completely shut me out. Other than texts about when I can deliver baby clothes and other necessities, I don't see his name pop up on my phone. Me staring at it all day doesn't count either.

He's getting closer to his due date with only three more weeks left and I've yet to be around him and see how he's doing---see if he needs any help. That's all gonna stop today though because I'm going over to his place to let him know he can't do this without me. Well, he's proven that he can be well without me but I need to be there with him because I need him. I need to be there for my daughter in any way I can.

I knocked on his apartment door as I heard him yell out to wait from inside. Tapping on my thigh inside my pants pocket, I waited for a few minutes before I heard the locks on the door twist.

"Who's at the....door. Lucas, what're you doing here? I thought we came to an understanding about me not wanting to see you."

"And you were all right in that matter but no more. I have to see you Pryce."

"Why? Our only connection is through our baby and nothing else. I don't want anything to do with you and you shouldn't with me. Other than seeing each other when co-parenting calls for it then it shouldn't happen at all," he said as he moved to close the door but I stopped it easing it open as he rolled his eyes.

"I have to see you because I love you Pryce. I don't want to co-parent or do any of that bullshit even though it's what I deserve---it's what you want. But I'm too damn selfish to keep you away like that...to not want to try to fix our relationship. It took too long for me to realize how much you mean to me and it should've came sooner but I'm here now. I'm here ready to take care of you, build a family, and gain your trust in me."

"How could I possibly trust you or anything you do? All you've ever done is let me down and draw me back in with false promises---what's the difference now? I won't be used anymore and if you even think about treating our child the way you have done to me then you're fucked Lucas," I stepped in as he backed up holding his stomach. He had his eyes shut closed really tightly as I faltered at that.

"Why are you flinching like that Pryce, you know I wouldn't ever hit you," I attempted to bring him closer but he stumbled a bit holding his bump with both hands.

"I know, I was just startled by you coming in like that," his voice was firm but I know him. He was keeping up a front by for what? I looked around the apartment seeing it was fine but there's some damage within these walls. Damage that I caused...maybe more.

I examined Pryce just to make sure he's all good because startling is just something he don't do. Growing up in the filthy, sketchy parts of Georgia we have---we been through a lot. All of things we've seen and been through, there ain't nothing that could startle us. Now, what the hell? I moved forward as he backed up towards the wall.

"Don't lie to me about this Pryce because this some serious shit...what's this mark on your collarbone?", I pointed to it as he shook his head as he tried to push on my chest.

"Please leave Lucas, I don't want you here. I'll call you when I can but you need to leave," he pushed harder on me as I held him looking dead into his eyes.

"What is on your neck? Stop tryna push me away because I ain't leaving no more---stop it!", I pulled his hands down as he began to cry holding my hands. He turned us around trying to pull me to the door but I stopped him as I kept questioning what he was doing.

"You have to be quiet Lucas, I need you to leave right now and if you love me please do it..." he kept tugging as I brought him closer again caressing the back of his neck. He leaned into it crying softly as I pulled back his shirt to see a number of bruises littering his neck. I did my best not to overreact and just embraced him as he cried into my shoulder. I rubbed the side of his baby bump hoping our babygirl was fine.

"Pryce, where the fuck you at?", I heard a voice from upstairs as I clenched my jaw letting go of Pryce.

"Stay here and I'll be right back. Scream as loud as you can if something happens alright? I love you Pryce," I kissed his forehead before quickly running down the stairs and out of the apartment complex, getting to my car.

I went in the glove department pulling out a gun making sure it was loaded. Going back up to the apartment, Pryce wasn't in the living room anymore and there was yelling coming from upstairs.

I ran up seeing Pryce laying on the ground with a bloody mouth and some nigga standing over him. I immediately pulled out my gun pointing it at him as I let it off into his chest. He fell over with a groan as I cradled Pryce to my chest as he held his mouth.

I don't need to be in jail at the moment so I called the police reporting whoever this bum was and after a bunch of questioning, took Pryce home with me...where he belongs.

"She's a stunner baby, look just like you," I chuckled out as Pryce sat in my lap holding our newborn, Solene Tiana Coly.

"I can't believe she's a month old already---ion wanna watch her grow up. It's good that you'll be here though with me to cry over it. You're here to stay right?"

I pulled him back into me as I felt him tense up. I placed a small kiss on his neck as he then relaxed into my hold. He's still a little cautious with me and I wish every single day that I could've kill that motherfucker but if I did...I wouldn't have my family right here.

"I'm never gonna leave baby, not gonna be that same person I was and I promise you that. I love you Pryce Watkins."

"And I love you Lucas Coly," he smiled leaning back to kiss me as I graciously accepted it putting my all into it. And of course, the little crybaby started up with her whining. We looked down at her laughing as she had her eyes open with a pouty expression.

"I had him before you na, you want some kisses too?", I leaned down snuggling into her placing a kiss on her forehead, holding her finger.

This my family right here and I sincerely hope it stays this way and Pryce can really forgive for all that I've done. I still got some making up to do and I'm not in any way mad at it.

▝▝▝

██████ 100%

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 >>>