𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐨𝐮𝐬

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 𝟐𝟎%

▛▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐗 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

▙▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▟

(David Brewster X Jayceon Taylor X Keith Powers)

requested by: gatsbyproctor

A/N: So I'm gonna continue this oneshot book till I get sick of it (that might be a while). If you wanna request anything, just go to the labeled request chapter and do so! Try to switch it up with the ships, ion want this to get repetitive.

▝▝▝

Keith.

It wasn't often that I felt excited for the contents of the day. I would usually walk around with an expressionless face, shoulders tucked back as if I were prepared for anything when in all honesty―I wanted to escape back to my room.

Being a prince isn't easy. It's not the fantasy that everyone thinks it is. I have duties that I have to attend to and oversee even at the age of seventeen.

And it's only going to increase as I come into my young adult years. Turning eighteen in a matter of days has the kingdom bustling around for many reasons.

One of which being that the kingdom will host a birthday celebration just for me. Everyone to commoners to the highest officials besides the king, my father, will be attending. Preparations will have to be prepared and invitations will even have to be sent out to our allies in neighboring countries.

Not to mention that as I turn eighteen, I get pick of my lover for life. Just another note, this isn't just a typical arranged marriage of sorts.

It's a courting that exists in a society where humans no longer exist. The human species has ceased to exist and not a single piece of what they've done remains on this earth. Besides the history books we have, no trace of them.

This is a world where only the supernatural remain. I am of the werewolf species as many are in our kingdom with the exception of a few magic users and other carnal animal or hybrid species.

But in this day and age, relationships are totally different. Everything is determined simply by fate, sheer and abrupt attraction. Also by our genetics in ways which are too hard to explain.

Simply put, I am an omega. In terms of an hierarchy, there is the alpha, beta, and then omega. Alphas are the top dogs, no pun intended, then there's betas who are average among us, and then the omegas which are more gentle. We're the baby-makers which sucks but it was the reason for our being.

Omegas are the caretakers―those who take care of our packs and everyone in them. We simply have a caring soul that can't be matched with others especially when bonding with the children, or pups we like to call them, that will be our future.

However in this society, we're more than caretakers. I'm definitely more than just gentle.

We have our fierce fighters, our more than intelligent scholars who could trump over the "mighty alpha" any day of the week.