𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 𝟐𝟎%

▛▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐗 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
(Shéyaa X Jonathan)

▙▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▟

Requested by:
@QueenJasminej

Disclaimer: This will be the only oneshot I'll make with Blueface. This has been long-awaited due to my hiatus and therefore I'll write it for this person but I will not accept requests that include Blueface for reasons of my own. Thank you!

▝▝▝

Jonathan.

I'm a blunt person and I'm gon speak my mind—-Mr. Joseph is fine and I want to fuck.

I'm not easily attracted to no one but something about him just makes me wanna spread out in front of him.

On some let's make a movie type shit, I'm tryna have him teach me a lesson as he bends me over his desk. The desk that he's just leaning against right now making me horny as fuck.

"Why is he playing with me? I'm always throwing hints at him and he act like he don't want me man," I frustratedly said as I heard cackles from my friends Kelly and Drake.

"Maybe cause he don't want yo gay ass. He's a married man and you tryna fuck that up, plus he's not paying attention to no student," Kelly laughed as I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to Mr. Joseph.

Jonathan Joseph sounds good as hell to me. He wants me and I know it—-I just gotta get him to bring that out.

"Yeah, you'd have a better chance of getting with Keenon ass even though he don't like guys who bump asses as he says," Drake says as I noticed the low tone in his voice.

Drake been wanting Keenon since the beginning of time and Keenon is not slick. He always claims he doesn't like the fruity niggas yet he was hugged up with one last weekend at the skating rink on the other side of time. Downlow niggas really think they're undetectable.

Shit---might be gayer than me with all he does.

"Keenon ass is gayer than fucking Spongebob, he ain't fooling nobody," I told him as he shrugged going back to his work.

"So you think I got a chance?," he asked quietly as I picked up his phone, opening it. I don't know what he sees in this nigga but if that's what he likes then that's his business.

I opened up his social media and just straight up texted Keenon. I'm tired of seeing my friend look all grumpy and on some sad shit every time that boy walk around here with a new girl. If Drake wasn't so shy all the time, he could've been hit that.

"Here, wait for him to text back," I handed him his phone as his eyes widened at the text sent.

He hit my shoulder cussing me out quietly since he didn't want to interrupt the class.

"Are you dumb? Now he's gonna expose me!", he whispered aggressively as I pulled out my phone showing him a picture I took of Keenon with that guy at the rink. He stopped in his tracks as I chuckled.