𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 𝟐𝟎%

▛▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐗 𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

▙▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▟

(@100krob X Jahking Guillory)

▝▝▝

Neari.

I haven't seen the person I swore to love in almost six years. He went to prison for possession of marijuana and having a concealed weapon in his car. I can remember the day when they came knocking on my door trying to find him. Thankfully, he went peacefully and the cops weren't on no bullshit.

He kissed me goodbye until the time I'd see him at his trial. He originally got ten years but with good behavior and probation, he can finally come home. I've visited him any chance I can get but it's just not the same as actually holding him in my arms. Being able to look at every single detail on his face, his body, and just being close to him.

Marquis Wilson―the man who'd be coming home to me in just a few short hours.

His older brother wanted to have some time with him before he came home and I was cool with that. That means I would have time to prepare everything I had set out for him. I already cleaned the house last night so that was the least of my worries.

I'll have food ready for him by the time he gets home, I bought him an entire new wardrobe since I know he's bulked up a little in there. It's like every time I would go see him, there was more definition to his body, or at least to the parts of his body I could visibly see.

I'm gonna have the lights in the house all dimmed down, a nice bath waiting on him with a massage after. I planned on making this night as smooth and relaxing as possible. And then to end it all off, I'm sure he's gonna be expecting a little bit more than kisses, hugs, and shit. So I made sure I was ready for all of that accordingly. Shit, I was more than ready over these past few years.

Being abstinent while he was gone, barely even touching myself―it was hell. But it's worth the wait.

"Ruby, I don't need you coming over here to help with anything. Knowing you, you're gonna end up touching something and ruining it," I said as I chuckled, cutting up some fruits to put on this platter I made. I put Ruby on speaker as I leaned my phone against a plant vase I had in the kitchen.

"These hands don't ruin anything! If anybody needed anything to get done then everybody knows I'm that guy. You hear me, I gets things done," he said so sure of himself as I rolled my eyes, putting slices of apples next to my cheeses and grapes.

"Whatever, and right after some shit goes down. Need I remind you of the baby shower that you planned for your cousin which ended up getting shut down because you decided to set off fireworks?"

"The fireworks were a good idea! It was original too because I made sure the color of the sparks represented the baby's gender and got the ultrasounds pictured on the packaging," he said with a smirk on his face as I put down my knife and looked at him incredulously.

"Instead of aiming the fireworks towards the sky, you fired them into your neighbor's house. You're lucky that old lady didn't want to sue you," I laughed as he shrugged his shoulders. He switched the conversation around to the topic of him seeing an old ex in the store earlier until we both had to get off the phone.