IVE FOUND YOU

Start from the beginning

But hey, at least he was having a good time.

My eyes started to wander round the room as Harry began to notice other people in the crowd and dance with them instead. I couldn't see George anywhere.

In the far corner, I could see Fred leant against the wall whilst a girl who appeared to be Angelina ran her hands up and down his body and kissed his neck.

Fred noticed me to which I threw up a thumbs up to him giggling; he responded with a wink.

Just as I was about to give up hope of finding George, I felt two large hands grip my waist whilst we were both swaying to the music.

Before I panicked, a low voice came up to my ear and whispered, "I found you." It was George.

My heartbeat began to quicken as I felt his hot breath down my neck. There was no distance between our bodies, his body was completely pushed against mine.

"Are you drunk Weasley?" I questioned, trying to maintain a calm state.

"Noooo" he mumbled against my neck, "Well, only a bit."

We continued to move to the music in-sync, slightly intoxicated from the alcohol in our system. His hands continues to roam my stomach and my hips, cause my breathing the stop.

"I have been looking everywhere for you love" he murmured into my ear; the vibrations of his low voice causing shivers down my spine.

My full body began to heat up, thinking about all the possibilities about what could happen with George.

"And whys that?" I leant my head back slightly against his shoulder, so I was closer to his neck and ear.

He spun me around, us both now facing each other. He pulled me closer, my arms swinging tightly round his neck whilst his gripped around my waist.

I couldn't stop thinking about kissing him, there was so much heat between us that all I wanted to do was smash my lips against his.

He leant down into my neck once more, still tightly pushed together whilst moving to the loud music. His soft lips delicately touched my ear, causing me to take in a sharp breath.

"I can't stop thinking about you Arabella" he spoke against my neck, "You drive me crazy".

My eyes widened slightly as I heard him say something which I had dreamt of him saying for so long. However, I'd never quite imagined it feeling as good as this.

He lifted his head and his eyes locked with mine. They were filled with lust and I wanted nothing more than to act on my animal instincts. I licked my lips, causing him to look down at them hungrily.

But what is this was a mistake? And we weren't thinking properly about how this would affect our friendship. What if we woke up in the morning and regretted everything?

But at the same time, and our bodies moved in-sync under the dim light, surrounded by other students who Id forgot were even there, I didn't care about the consequences of tonight.

I couldn't wait anymore, I couldn't.

Just at that moment, George's head shot down to me and he attached his lips against mine.

I remained shocked for a second, before reacting and moving my lips in-sync with his. I was so hungry for his touch and I wanted more.

I move my hands up to his hair, running my hand through it and tugging it slightly, causing him to groan quietly. His hand slivered down my hips to my arse, and he cupped each side and squeezed.

My mouth opened, allowing George to slip his tongue into my mouth. The kiss became more and more heated; it felt like there was no one else around us.

He removed his lips from mine and I immediately felt deprived of his touch. He wet lips moved down to my jawline and then further down to my neck, leave wet kisses all the down.

I tilted my head back and arched my back slightly, pushing myself against his crotch. He responded in a low moan and continue to kiss down my neck, this time sucking harder and leaving marks.

My thoughts were running away with me and I just wanted to leave this party and go somewhere- just me and George.

Almost as if he could hear my thoughts, he lifted his head and looked at me once more; he looked hazy but extremely sexy. He gripped my hand and pulled my through the crowd, not caring who saw us leave together.

I could feel my heart beating through my chest, completely shocked about what just happened- but eager for more.

And I had a feeling I was about to get more.

*******************

AHH! ITS HAPPENING!

Sorry if you think this is all happening too quick but I promise you the story development is going to be great.

Stay tuned for the next chapter;)

Vote, comment! Thanks!:)