Chapter 33

~~Bakugo's POV~~

Once I made sure he was asleep I slowly got out of bed and grabbed my phone as I made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on as I unlocked my phone and went to Aizawa's name.

"What problem child 2"

I have learned not to offence to that weird name he gave us

"She had her own agenda like you suspectes"

I heard rustling followed by a grown that didn't sound like him which meant it was All Might "hey Yagi" I heard grumbling "your child lost their mother" I confided on how and why he phrased it like that "let me sleep" I tried not to laugh "if you don't get up right now then no more pets". I was trying so hard not to laugh "fine fine I'm up what's the problem" I really wasn't trying so hard not to laugh but little bits of it was coming up "your problem child just lost his mom because she had something planned" I heard let a sigh mixed with a whine.

"Guess I will have to sign the adoption papers"

The laugh I was holding went away "wait your planning on adopting him" I heard Aizawa cuss under his breath "I forgot you were there brat" I let out a low growl "what did she have planned" I took a deep breath so I could explain everything.

~~45 minutes later~~

All Might let out a long and loud sigh while Aizawa just groaned "why do parents want to do that to their omega children" I sat on the counter after turned the shower off "we're coming earlier then planned ok" I didn't have time to answer before he hung up on me. With a low growl I hopped off the counter and made my way back to the bedroom to see him still asleep so I looked at the time and saw that it was almost time for our usual movie time so I sat next time on the bed to wake him up.

He moved a little bit but didn't wake up "Izu baby time to wake up" I got a better response this time "mmmm" I smiled "you want a bubble bath" he rolled again but this time he was facing me and he had a small smile on his face "yea"

-holly shit his sleepy voice is so cute and hot-.

I got up quickly to hide my blush and went straight to the bathroom to start the bath water then went to the closet to get him a pair of pj shorts since he wants to wear my hoodie and myself some pjs as well.

Once I knew the bath water was ready I calle Izu in and when he came in here I told him to put his hoodie and underwear on the counter with the other clothes.

I was siting there enjoying the warmth from the bath while Deku was playing around with the bubble "Kaachan" I looked up when he said my name and was about to answer him but then I got a face full of bubble and him laughing hard