Chapter 21

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once we got back to the dorms Kaachan picked me up without any warning which made me squeak "k-kaachan" he didn't say anything just kept walking to his- I mean our dorm. As we got in the room he dropped me on the bed and took his shirt off "baby I'm going to scent mark you because I don't like their scent on you". He didn't wait for an answer just took my shirt off and started to rub his scent glands against mine which for some reason made me let out a small moan.

~~time skip~~

I woke before Kaachan this time which is kind of weird but I dragged myself out of bed and went the bathroom and started my shower.

After I got out I wrapped a towel around me a d made my way to the closet to change  but as I walked out of the bathroom I saw Kaachan sitting up in bed scratching his head "hey kitten" I smiled and blushed "bey baby" he smiled a little "get dressed before I do something" I nodded and quickly went to the closet and started to look around.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and was about to put them on but Kaachan poked his head in "puts something warm on its supposed to be cold today" I nodded put the shorts back up on the hanger and put them back where they belong then started to look around again but I couldn't find anything so I decided to put a pair of warm leggings with a real skirt a long sleeve tight shirt and a cream color sweater.

With fuzzy white socks and a pair of teal ankle boots "you good with that outfit, it might actually be my favorite now" I jumped after hearing Kaachan's voice come out of nowhere and I quickly turned around. Just I did I saw Kaachan leaning against the door frame with a towel hanging around his waist which made me blush "come here kitten" I nodded and slowly walked to him but just as I did he put one arm around me and pulled me to where I was against his chest.

"You look so beautiful today kitten"

I smiled "it's just something simple I put on" I didn't know where his hands were too I felt one hand framing my ass and the other running through my hair "I think it's my turn to cook breakfast do you want to help". I smiled and nodded my head so fast I thought I might get whiplash or brake my neck "ok let me get dressed" he let go my ass and stopped running his hand through my hair which for some reason made me let out a small whine. He chuckled "go sit on the bed and wait for me baby" I quickly ran out of the closet and sat down but I was left alone with my thoughts which is kind of scary most times but right now I'm just confused.

-Why am I being so obedient to him-

"Mate, he's our soulmate, got to be good for alpha"

There's that voice again maybe I should talk to All Might about that voice and what it means by "mate and soulmate".

I heard Kaachan coming out of the closet so I shook all my thoughts away and got up "are you ready Kaachan" he nodded his head and turned to me but his eyes widen like something was wrong and before I knew it he tackled me to the ground. Though just as we got the ground the balcony door shattered and something hit the wall harder which made me scream and cling to Kaachan but out of nowhere the door flew up open which made me scream again and bury my face Kaachan's chest with my eyes tightly closed.

"WTF shitty hair"

When I heard Kaachan say that I started to calm down a little but I can tell I was sending out a distress scent "I had a bad feeling so I came to check on you 2 but just as I was about to knock I heard something so I kicked the door down and was ready to fight". I heard Kaachan let a sigh out and started to rub my back to try and calm me down "well deactivate your quirk then get Aizawa" it got quite till I heard Aizawa speak up which made Kirishima let out a "manly" squeal (no it wasn't manly it sounded so girly).