Chapter 14

As Izuku and Shindo were making their way to a kind of secluded park the Baku squad was following closely behind but no to so close that they'll be found out, whole the rest of the class were on their way and Uraraka is the one that is closer because she was walking back from visiting her parents. Bakugo was having a hard time holding back the urge to just running up to them and snatching from right be side the other alpha and running with him all the way back to the dorms.

Once they got to the park Bakugo had everyone fan out so they could surround him to make sure all exists were blocked off and since everyone knew how important this is they made sure not to make a single noise but once they all found the right spot hide in they waited for both the right opportunity and for the others to show up.

"You know Izuku your a cute omega"

He put his arm around Izuku's neck and pulled him closer "uh thank you Shindo" Izuku moved away from him  but Shindo didn't like that all so he grabbed his waist and pulled him to where his face was in his chest and he slowly pulled a needle out of his pocket and was about to inject Izuku with it till he saw that Izuku had a mark. He froze for a split second which was a mistake because Izuku took that opportunity to grab his wrist and toss him over his shoulder which made his back slam against the ground and he lost all air he had (while Katsuki was mumbling to himself about feeling the same pain he did) "I have a mate and he will not like what you are doing" before Shindo could say anything they all heard voices come up.

These voices made Uraraka immediately pull her phone out send Aizawa their location, all the while Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero all did the same but Katsuki was left kneeling there trying to keep a lid on his scent and trying to hold back a growl.

"Well, well, well Shindo you didn't fail but you also didn't accomplish the objective and why is that"

Izuku's instincts kicked in and he jumped away from Shindo and Shigaraki "he.....has......a......mark"
Shindo was trying to talk but was having a hard time "so your telling me someone best me to marking that little slut" Izuku caught a very small whiff of Katsuki's scent which made him relax a little.

"Yes I'm marked and I love my alpha"

Shigaraki stood there thinking "then I'll just have it removed" he slowly made his way to Izuku while Shinso got up and was moving to Izuku from the other side of him and he went into fighting stance but then something came out of the bushes and pulled him in. As he was pulled in he let out a small Yelp and once he was in bushes he was quickly pulled into a chest and he was about to freak out he cought the full smell of fire wood and cinnamon so he calmed down and hug him "come out" they all heard Shigaraki yell out to them and right before Katsuki could come out he heard both Shigaraki and Shindo saw ow so he peaked over the bush and see rocks hitting them.