chapter 26

~~3rd POV~~

Once school had ended and everyone was leaving Bakugo walked out of the school looking for his mate so he started to sniff the air so he followed the scent and found that it leads back into the school and to All Mights office so he carefully put his ear to the door and listened in on what was being said.

"Young Midoriya thank you for seeing me"

"Oh it's no problem All Might but I need to get back soon so Kaachan won't go hunting me for"

"Right about that, Young Bakugo you can come in"

He stepped back after he heard his name but then took a took a deep breath and walked in like he usually does "what is it". He was acting like his usual big bad self but deep down he feeling anxious and Izuku cought on to quicker then Bakugo realized he would.

"Since Bakugo knows the secret of One for all he should this on to"

All might deflected to his original form and Aizawa walked in and sat down next to him while putting his hands on All Might's thigh which confused the couple "I am an omega and Aizawa is my mate. Izuku sat there mumbling as he took everything in while Bakugo sat there frozen till he heard his mate talking "so-so your an omega and, and" Aizawa sighed "we became mates in high school and have been together every since". Once Bakugk was finally able to recover he grabbed Izuku's hand and leaned back into the couch "I'm guessing he also knows about the quirk" All Might nodded "my predecessor wanted me to have a mate that I can rely on  when my hearts happened since it was time when omega Hero's were never heard of".

Izuku sat up with a sparkle in his eye "whose all a omega hero" he kind of started bouncing in his seat but Bakugo grabbed his hips and held him down so he would bounce and wouldn't turn him on thinking about the little omega bouncing on his member.

"Not a lot of omega hero's want to let that information out but we do have permission from one"

Izuku wanted to let a whine out because he forced to stay still by his alpha mate but he held it back "now Problem child this information does not go in those journals you have because if this information gets out it could be ever dangerous" with a small pout he nodded his head. "Young Bakugo that also means you make sure he doesn't put it in them ok" Bakugo stared at the w for a few meds then gave them a slight nod "Midnight is a omega and her mate is Snipe"