Chapter 28

~~Izuku's POV~~

It's been a few weeks since then and nothing eventually happened...well other then me and Kaachan has gone on a few dates but Spring Vacation starts tomorrow and Auntie (Kaachan's mom) and my mom had decided that with everything going on it would be best for both of our families to go vacation at a cabin that UA owns.

"Hey Kaachan"

He came out of the bathroom holding our bathroom stuff "yes Deku" I smiled "uh I just got a text from your mom" he groaned "what did the old hag after to say" I rubbed the back of my neck "she said that she did some clothes shopping for me". He dropped the stuff in a bag dedicated to the bathroom "dear god no" I laughed a little "did you pack everything for Killer and-" "yes I did Deku so stop worrying" I smiled "ok sorry just making sure" he kissed the side of my head.

"Knock knock"

I looked over at the door and saw Kirishima standing there "yo bro Aizawa told us about you guys going away with your families due to the threat" I looked at Kaachan and he was punching the bridge of his nose "Deku finish packing" I nodded and went to the closet to get our clothes.

"Yea but we can't say where"

"Well we were just told that there is another cabin next to the one you guys are staying at"

I heard Kaachan groan again "please don't tell me" Kirishima laughed "the last 2 weeks of the brake class 1-A and 1-B will be moved to that cabin for a sort of traning camp" I had a small smile when I came out of the closet with the clothes. Thoufh Kaachan on the hand was not to happy "I get 3 weeks along with mine and Deku's family but after that we have to do traning" I chuckled as I laid the clothes down "at least we get 3 weeks of fun with our family's" I kissed his cheek.

~~time skip~the next morning~~

It was time for us to start loading the car up "old hag are these 3 bags for Deku" Mitsuki then slapped him on the back of the head "yes it is I figured he try some new styles out" I chuckled but that only got Kaachan to glare at me "how long is the ride" Aizawa came up beside me "3 hours" my smile faltered.

"Kaachan in a car with his mom for 3 hours"

Aizawa chuckled "have fun" I groaned "kill me now" he patted my back then walked away "Young Midoriya" I turned to look at All Might "yes All Might" he hand me a small book "he's a book on different types of moves you use" I took the book with a smile "I'll read it on the way there" he laughed "yes I figured you would" then walked away. "DEKU" I turned back to Kaachan "yes Kaachan" "the cars loaded up so let's go" I skipped over to the car and got in "how long is the drive" I didn't say anything the car was put in motion "3 hours" once I said that I heard the child safety lock put on. Which was soon followed by Kaachan freaking out and banging on the window "I can not be stuck IN A CAR WITH THE OLD HAG" Mitsuki turned around in her seat and knocked him out "I'd rather have him knocked out the to continue hearing his yelling" my mom laughed.

~~3 hour time skip~~

As we were pulling up to the cabin Kaachan started to come to "the hell old hag" I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder "Kaachan we're here" he rubbed his head as he opened the door "shitty cabin" I smiled and patted his back "I like it to"